Quality traffic: 200+ daily visits, real human visitors for $5

Status
Not open for further replies.

OliBoli

Click the above banner to the claim your coupon now!

For only $5 I will delivery guaranteed 200+ daily visits to your website, during 1 month. These are real human visitors, coming from some high-traffic sites, blogs, forums and ad networks - so I can't delivery a geo-targeted traffic; the country origin of these visits is international, worldwide.

GArealtimecountries_zps131b098a.jpg

This visits will appear on your G. Analytics and other stat counters as direct visits, with no referrer URL - because most of my high traffic sites have warez, hack and other illegal content, so all my URLs on these are masked, redirected with different hide-referrer tools. Sometimes there are showing also the referrer sites, if the hide-refer tools are not working properly.

The traffic received by your website will be composed by:
- real clicks, made by real human visitors to a banner or link on the traffic sender site; this traffic is not content-targeted, the visitor want to see a specific content on this site (download something, watch a movie, play a game, see a hot woman, or something else) - but this visitor is force-redirected to your site when he is clicking the specific banner or link (will appear in G.A. as direct visits) - the most part of the traffic will be composed by these visits;
- some social traffic;
- some referral traffic;
- some redirect traffic.

GAreferrals_zps46070b96.jpg

GUARANTEED:
✔ no bot, no proxies, no jingling, no PTC, no surf traffic
✔ 100% adsense safe
✔ unique or returning visitors
✔ traffic from around the world
✔ Google analytic tractable traffic
✔ I will provide you a bitly.com live traffic tracking analytic url.

I DON'T ACCEPT:
✔ shortened URLs
✔ direct download URLs
✔ websites that contain automatic sound (this includes videos such as youtube)
✔ websites that contain popups (this includes the kind of popup commonly found on landing pages where it shows upon trying to leave the website).

I ACCEPT:
✔ every type of websites that don't complain with my rules showed above, including:
✔ websites with adult content
✔ gambling sites
✔ websites that contain or promote anything illegal
✔ and every other type of websites that usually are not accepted in traffic delivery services.

WANT TO BUY THIS SERVICE, FOR 30 DAYS?

Follow these simple steps - exactly in this order:

1. Post a reply on this thread;
2. Wait for my PM containing my PayPal where to send the money;
3. Send me $5 with the Personal option (YOU MUST PAY THE FEES, if any);
4. Send me a PM containing:
- your PayPal email used on your payment;
- the URL of your site.

5. Wait for my PM containing:
- the confirmation of payment received;
- the appreciated time when your visits will start delivering.

Usually you will start receiving the visits in 6-24 hours after the payment received - sometimes earlier, but never later!

WANT TO TEST IT FREE, FOR 3 DAYS?

Follow these simple steps - exactly in this order:

1. Post a reply on this thread,
2. PM me the URL of your site.

PM's without an existing reply in this thread won't be counted!

Hurry up, grab your free test slot now!

All test slots finished.

Special offer - limited time:

Click the above banner to the claim your coupon now!

Last edited:
193 comments
Interested in a Test Run. PM is on the way

Confirmed as No.5 tester; please send me again your site - I told you in the first post of this thread that I don't accept shortened URLs! Send me just the real URL, please, without using any shortening service!
Anyway, your site is not opening right now; you sent me a broken link

Does my site till is not ok, i mean the adult one which i sent, ok i am sending you a new one.

So got nice and respective PM's and finally a commanding words about how to read and observe everything. I like that OP.
Have given him the url of my site and will keep you guy's posted.

Finally I received your real, not shortened URL, and the URL is not broken this time; your traffic will start in the next 1-3 hours.

Confirmed as No.5 tester; please send me again your site - I told you in the first post of this thread that I don't accept shortened URLs! Send me just the real URL, please, without using any shortening service!

Does my site till is not ok, i mean the adult one which i sent, ok i am sending you a new one.

No, this time your site is OK; this reply was made after you sent me that broken link!
In your last PM I received your good URL - answered the PM and posted here too; so don't send me any other URL, the last one is good!

Do you allow Adult Websites ? With this visits will my Page Rank goes down ?

Yes, I accept adult sites. And no, these visits has nothing to do with your PageRank! Your PR is independent of these visits.

@x3x,

Your visits has been started too; enjoy!

Last edited:
So got nice and respective PM's and finally a commanding words about how to read and observe everything. I like that OP.
Have given him the url of my site and will keep you guy's posted.
Finally I received your real, not shortened URL, and the URL is not broken this time; your traffic will start in the next 1-3 hours.
No, this time your site is OK; this reply was made after you sent me that broken link!
In your last PM I received your good URL - answered the PM and posted here too; so don't send me any other URL, the last one is good!
Thanks for that My visits started already, and will be placing a order for sure.
Traffic is steady flowing.

I'm also interested on trying this. Gotta PM you with the site URL.

Confirmed as No.11 tester; your visits will start after the all 10 new slots will be occupied and tester No.20 confirmed. Thank you for your patience!

Got what he said my site is getting now 250+ visits daily before using this ervice site was getting 60+ the service is awesome highly recommended!!

Yesterday Got: http://s14.postimg.org/j91l4tte9/Capture.png
And today Already 150+

I'm glad you're happy with my work delivered; thank you for your kind words! :)

Last edited:
Seems interesting... nice feedbacks... I would like to try as well..

Confirmed as No.12 tester; received your site and your visits will start after the all 10 new slots will be occupied and tester No.20 confirmed. Thank you for your patience!

I would like tor try your service. Sending the details of the site right now :)

Confirmed as No.13 tester; received you site and your visits will start after the all 10 new slots will be occupied and tester No.20 confirmed. Thank you for your patience!

Purchasing

@x3x,
Your visits has been started too; enjoy!
Thanks for that My visits started already, and will be placing a order for sure.
Traffic is steady flowing.
Hello,
I am ready to place a order, is there a possibility of adding more visitors ? Let me know how to proceed and place the order for my two sites.
Looking forward.

@x3x,

I'm glad to hear about you are satisfied too with my work delivered; yes, it is a possibility to add even more traffic - you can choose between these packages:

1. 2x more = 400+ daily visits = $10/month

2. 3x more = 600+ daily visits = $15/month

3. 4x more = 800+ daily visits = $20/month

4. 5x more = 1000+ daily visits = $25/month

5. UNLIMITED = 1000-3000+ daily visits = $35/month

First 10 testers,

Your 3 days free trial expired; you will stop receiving your traffic soon, in the next 1-3 hours. Most of you received traffic for 3 and half days, except the last added 2 users who received the traffic for no more than 3 days.

Some sites received more traffic, some of them received less traffic; as the visits are real human visits, I can't control the clicks made by users. So every site has been received a different number of visits - but one thing is sure: everybody received the expected 200+ daily traffic, see here:

stats_zps33a9096b.jpg

This traffic was free for testing and with no obligation of purchase. I will send you the detailed stats and you will decide if you will purchase my service or not. Feel free to purchase it only if you're really satisfied with your traffic received!

I want to buy :)

You can try the traffic before purchasing it :)

Or, if you want to buy it directly, you can benefit from this promo:

PROMO: 2 WEEKS FREE traffic for first 5 BUYERS!

First 5 who will purchase
my service will pay for 1 month traffic and will receive traffic for 6 weeks - including the bigger packages posted in this Page 4 of the thread!

@jizzaber,

You are the No.1 buyer who will benefit from the 2 weeks free traffic; you will receive your traffic for a total of 6 weeks.

Your traffic will start in the next 1-3 hours - I will announce you when it started.

Thank you for purchasing!

Traffic stopped for first 10 testers, except @x3x - his traffic will continue a few more hours until he decide what package he want to purchase.

Traffic started for next 4 testers: @AHO, @blackmamba, @gamelord, @ivanko - still waiting for the other 6 next testers.

@jizzaber,

Your traffic started too; thank you for purchasing and enjoy it for 6 weeks!
:)

Last edited:
@x3x,
I'm glad to hear about you are satisfied too with my work delivered; yes, it is a possibility to add even more traffic - you can choose between these packages:
1. 2x more = 400+ daily visits = $10/month
2. 3x more = 600+ daily visits = $15/month
3. 4x more = 800+ daily visits = $20/month
4. 5x more = 1000+ daily visits = $25/month
5. UNLIMITED = 1000-3000+ daily visits = $35/month
Placed an Unlimited Order and here is the payment Reference: 6U868701FS314305R. Let's see how it goes and i will report you people about the traffic as and when.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back