PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello putlocker my username is clickepisode, and i am get approximately 1000 downloads a day! I am hoping if you can upgraded me to level 2 or level 3 or above?

It will be great!

LOL, you want lev3 with 1k dl's per day :facepalm: I get more on single file (per day) and I have more then 1k files in my acc, Im on lev 2, thx putlocker <3

Im worst as it gets when it comes to math,but as i understood you have 1 million views per day ?

Nope,he have 1k files which most of them have 1k+ views.He uploads a file and gets 1k views.

When are the speeds gonna be fine?Its past 2 days since Putlocker said it will be ok.And still it takes 45 minutes for 175mb file.

Last edited:
When are the speeds gonna be fine?Its past 2 days since Putlocker said it will be ok.And still it takes 45 minutes for 175mb file.

Ouch, how are u uploading ? I've been getting 3mb/s to 16mb/s , it fluctuates
but it isn't horrible.

Edited: Although a few files do get stuck in processing here and there.

ehm really shitty hosting :/
speeds are so low that uploaders sometimes cant even access account lol
also nice trick with this unique downloads haha
do You realy think that someone will believe that one person watch His movie 3 or 4 times ? haha most epic stupid idea

upgrade request

Dear Team,

Please upgrade my account in sockshare.com to lvl 2 + Premium
username: atropin
Thank you in advance.

Best Regards

Level 2 Upgrade!!

Hello:

Was wanting to see if my account on putlocker could be upgraded to level 2

My username is: otep39

Also was wanting information on how i can redeem my points for vouchers instead of money.any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

Last edited:
Putlocker starting to be really bad stream host, - upload is very slow, files are converting like ages and sometimes after conversion we have a lot of out of sync files, that we can only delete. Uploading to novamov, divxstage or videoweed is much more quicker... Guys do something because your hosting stating to be very poor...

Last days I also see to much of this (after upload !!! ):

200, Stream not Found ...

all eligible accounts have been upgraded.

uploading issues have been fixed and people get normal upload speeds (this was wasted on different countries)

conversions take the same time as before.
-out of sync files are not an issue on our side, whatever the original file is recorded as is what it converts to.

The fact that Putlocker has an influx of traffic coming in due to popularity is more than likely the problem. With that being said they will make things better and faster soon enough. All good things come to those who wait.

Btw a great place to share you movies is http://streamible.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back