PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Putlocker, please upgrade my account mediamp4 to level 2.

Also I am wondering how productive traffic has to be to get to level 3? I would like to invest a lot of traffic to putlocker but would like to know if I am able to get to level 3 first.

Also some of my files on the default folder are stuck there. I have tried to move them to folders and even tried to delete them but they won't budge. Can you fix this bug?

Best,
Tony.

Last edited:
pls Help ! Putlooker .

I am a webmaster! I joined putlooker but now I have a problem big picture phiat look on? how to solve that problem. if this situation lasts sure our webmaster to remove from the website putlooker Up should be reduced because of traffic so I suggest putlooker limiting change could come from a country over time or videobb megavideo so that you will attract more as well as the webmaster or Uploader, thank you much.

Wave you have posted 5 times the same thing.Its their policy.The traffic you bring isn't any good for them so the limited the resources.

I don't think that they will remove the limit as they have limited ads but high payouts.And they are way better than videobb or megavideo as for the quality and speed.

Warning: mysql_connect(): Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 110 in /home/pl/vhosts/putlocker.com/public/include/master.php on line 41

Hold up, we're working on something

Please try again in a few minutes.

Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 110
I can't login

--------

no minimun file size to get counted?

Last edited:
Hello,i really want to get started uploading and using putlocker and sockshare because i do feel like it's the best host right now!

Can you upgrade my accounts to level 2?

Putlocker username: cheeses_onions

Sockshare username: cheese_onion

Code:
"This content server has been temporarily disabled for upgrades. Try again soon. You can still download it below."

A big part of a day. Many times...

What happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back