PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not sure if this scam alert scares new users or helps new users at first glance, i would take that down the bold red "scam alert" icon on the main page, im sure that can't be to appealing when glanced at.

Hello,
for level 2 upgrades you need 1000 uniques daily.

The Scam Alert is there because a copycat site Putlocker.ch and some other which look identical to ours and they are defrauding valued customers so Please BEWARE and spread the word.

New Features.

If only every site posted scam alerts for cloned sites, I noticed you said in early post that there would be new features implemented in mid January, where are these new features putlocker?

Hello Daughter, we are extremely busy with new hardware setup, if files were deleted we apologize for this situation, they were accessed and found to be Copyright Infringing. As far as files which are disabled due to our fault, a new tab will be added to show which files are currently disabled to eliminate this issue.

ATM we have hired more fresh blood to help on the technical side of things and by 20ths of January will have lots of new features which we were asked for from a while ago. (yes we do remember but we have been swamped).

As far as for the VBB host admins, they are A $$ clowns and this is the only time we will drop to their level and mention our opinion about them.

2 days new features :)

Last edited:
Is anyone on putlockers unreachable level 4 and 5? I've seen very few level 3's maybe 2 of them anyone on 4 and 5?
i don't think so...
but to be honest: 15k for lvl 3
so u have ~ 15k daily unique views, witch equals ~60$ / day... witch is a lot money :D
i don't now the requirements for lvl 4 or 5

Last edited:

60 dollars a day, so the level 4 and 5 requirements im sure are around 100 dollars a day which I've never seen or heard of anyone making that, so pretty much it's a unreachable level, that's all i wanted to know, I think putlocker should come down on his requirements for levels so long time users can actually achieve them and have something to work toward instead of being stuck at level 2 for who knows how long.

60 dollars a day, so the level 4 and 5 requirements im sure are around 100 dollars a day which I've never seen or heard of anyone making that, so pretty much it's a unreachable level, that's all i wanted to know, I think putlocker should come down on his requirements for levels so long time users can actually achieve them and have something to work toward instead of being stuck at level 2 for who knows how long.

well anyway lvl 2 with 2$/1000 views isn't that bad, compared to other hosters.
but to provide lvl 4+5 is really useless at the moment, because no one can reach it or conditions for those lvls are not known.

The users that have been with putlocker for months are stuck at level 2 with no hope of going to any other levels was my point, I think that is a bit wrong and unfair to long time users anyone can reach 1,000 uniques daily you can do that in a few days.. Hopefully this changes.

We have users on level 4 and 5 and they reach those levels with good traffic numbers and good conversion rates.

marcopolo0025-the more i look over your posts the more it seems like you have ties to other hosts and a specific agenda against our host.

I've never seen a single user state that they are on level 4 and 5, and what exactly are the requirements for level 4 and 5 unique hits per day to get to that level etc etc, also the new features you will be implementing on the 20th of this month, can you give us a idea of what those are?

Level 4 $80 per 10,000 views Requirements???
Level 5 $160 per 10,000 views Requirements???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back