PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putlocker/sockshare disabled for uploading, site is up... uploading is down.:facepalm:

Why? Why aren't we told in advance that you're making updates or changes or so on and so forth, and if it is server problems why are you sticking with these same faulty servers if that is the case, this has been a problem for months that would be a clear indication if these servers are crap move on to different more reliable servers.

Last edited:
Firstly no one is trying to stop users from using putlocker/sockshare did you see that anywhere in my comments, I'm simply addressing problems along with others, where you got this "don't use putlocker/sockshare" theme is beyond me, you seem to not like to address things, in the beginning you couldn't see any problems now, well now you have and you're trying to take a different approach with me bringing up things I haven't even said lol, read back users want fixes not only I, surely you aren't happy with the way things are as you've already stated you aren't saying absolutely nothing will get you just that, don't try to play battle of the wits with me on a forum surely you will look like an idiot you barely can construct a full sentence with proper english
wow :D 150 words without any point or paragraph.
so u want to tell my english is bad? your english is fucked up, no one can read or understand your crap sentences without points! so just fuck you, u are a troll!

i am out here 4 ever. u are wasting my time!

Putlocker/sockshare down.

Escobar you comprehended what I said just fine reason why you got your pantys in a bunch, don't try to play dumb only when it benefits you, and idiotic name calling certainly isn't what this forum is for, didn't you just state that in your earlier post, stick to using this for solving issues and addressing concerns not what you're trying to do

Putlocker/sockshare down.

Last edited:
Friends know I do not understand something ...

I have almost 2700 Daily Downloads>> But only about 680 counts as Maximo
A Why is that??
The 2700 is 680 Views and Downloads real or not?

SAME GREAT SERVICE! ;)

Hi ,Happy New Year to everybody!
Putlocker team, thanks for payment for December.
Could you please check also the payment for November and would you please check if my account is ok for the promotion ?
Putlocker account : Ladac
Thank you very much in advance!
Best regards

OK guys, phew i was going reading through over 15 pages or so of comments from before the holidays.

So here are some things:
marcopolo0025-i am tired of dealing with ur BS. yes, we are working on things. Yes, they take long periods of time. No, we do not know of 99% of downtime ahead hence why we cannot warn the affiliates. You said after you got paid you would leave our host...why are you still here?

Azob-ur on level 3, congrats!

please pm me about your Xmas promotions so i can check. So far i got some of your accounts upgraded.

things are a bit unstable still, will need 2-3 weeks to stabilize everything with the new hardware which was received.

Pm me for missing payments, i got a few of you already and will be paid today.

Problem with DNS for Sockshare is still not resolved, not sure what could be done to fix this besides switching to another company. Will keep you updated with news about this.

To get level 2 you need at least 1000 uniqes dailly.

payments are automatic on the 1st of the Month as long as you reached 10$ min.

If you did not reach the 10$ min then it should roll over to the next month and be paid then.

Hope all of you had good Holidays, i will be unavailable most of the next week as i am going to be hiring more candidates for technical and programming end. If it is urgent then send an email to administrator@putlocker.com and if not then PM me and i will get back to you as soon as i can.

Sockshare is working, uploading is up...

Is there an option to see the total of all months? Or have i add the total of all months by myself?

Edit: Sockshare still down in france and germany ...

Is there an option to see the total of all months? Or have i add the total of all months by myself?

Edit: Sockshare still down in france and germany ...

Check the Affiliate payouts page below the Affiliate Statistics page

Your total will be displayed at the bottom.

:)

I still have an account nitwit with you paid up, that's why I'm complaining,
address the problems not just state there is ones obviously we know that when will they be corrected you said a month ago we are working on them, is it some endless battle you just keep fighting or what. address what have pointed out in public forum. what caused the server problems whats being done to solve them, estimated time when there will be no problems etc etc, your explanations and problem solving tactics are not up to par obviously, it's been going on for months. Same excuses just a different day.

Marco i really didnt want to get into this whole thing but i just had to...Ok noone likes these problems but common man give it up already do you really think they like having downtime on their servers and other problems that are occuring...this just doesnt make any sense...No matter what anyone else thinks,i think put is best and fairest hosting company out there by far....

As long as putlocker can stay up and not have dns issues, counting issues, the list goes on I would agree with you totally pike it can be better than most host when up and running 100 percent but that's rare, resolve them problems putlocker and then i would agree you are the best, but I doubt seeing how you clearly stated you didn't know what the dns issue was, and didnt even mention the other problems such as why today there was a huge down time, I'm sure things will be the same, goodluck guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back