PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol watch your files, watch all of them, i expect to hear we are having server problems, so let's count its been about 4 days with server problems, it's a crutch putlocker likes to have when he needs to delete files or disable them. :)

So, a lot of my files are set to offline on various sites. I thought the problem was mainly that you guys have disabled the files, BUT, THEY ARE GONE!!! I didn't realize it because they aren't in my removed files section. So now, I have to go through each file on each individual site and figure out what movies you guy's have deleted and which ones are just disabled. Do you know how long that is going to take? I have to do it because my reputation will go down though no fault of my own.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO DELETE FILES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! You have created a MESS, that I now have to clean up...

Same issue server problems on popular files imagine that, check your files guys putlocker is at it again the files are not removed just simply disabled for streaming.

http://www.putlocker.com/file/74EB4AA5A78B7F38

A History Of Violence.avi
346.01 MB | 2554 Downloads | Uploaded Nov 04, 2011 at 12:04

http://www.putlocker.com/file/1A997343EA1B4F61

Dragon Gift Of The Night Fury.avi
80.49 MB | 7006 Downloads | Uploaded Nov 23, 2011 at 11:10

This has been going on for two weeks as users have suggested in earlier post you upload 50 files 20 of them are disabled or more, kind of makes it pointless to upload anything, reps are ruined on other sites due to files having such short life on putlocker/sockshare it's just a mess overall, with absolutely no word from putlocker on this public forum, service is just wonderful.

So, a lot of my files are set to offline on various sites. I thought the problem was mainly that you guys have disabled the files, BUT, THEY ARE GONE!!! I didn't realize it because they aren't in my removed files section. So now, I have to go through each file on each individual site and figure out what movies you guy's have deleted and which ones are just disabled. Do you know how long that is going to take? I have to do it because my reputation will go down though no fault of my own.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO DELETE FILES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! You have created a MESS, that I now have to clean up...

I'm up to 27 files that you have deleted and 6 still disabled, and that is only in the first page! I have 15 more pages to go...:( And still no response/explanation or any sort of apology from Putlocker...SMDH...:facepalm:

Hello Daughter, we are extremely busy with new hardware setup, if files were deleted we apologize for this situation, they were accessed and found to be Copyright Infringing. As far as files which are disabled due to our fault, a new tab will be added to show which files are currently disabled to eliminate this issue.

ATM we have hired more fresh blood to help on the technical side of things and by 20ths of January will have lots of new features which we were asked for from a while ago. (yes we do remember but we have been swamped).

As far as for the VBB host admins, they are A $$ clowns and this is the only time we will drop to their level and mention our opinion about them.

Ok, but I don't think it is too much to ask to list the files you have deleted for whatever reason. I am trying to build a reputation on diff. sites, and if files are deleted without my knowledge it's kind of hard...My list of files deleted is close to 50 so far and I'm sure when I'm finished with all of this, it will be in the 100's...OVER ONE HUNDRED OF MY FILES VANISHED!!! It blows my mind!!! A heads up would have really been appreciated.

Day number 5 of server downtime.

why are my new uploaded files not steamed anymore? Waited already a long time but none of my uploaded video files get video streams.

It's the server downtime crutch you upload files and putlocker takes it upon hiself to disable them when need be, and then say as its because the servers have been down, i was forced to play each popular file on accounts and then seen it was copyright infringement material and was forced to disable it, not delete it but disable it for awhile until you notice it, then it's deleted when you notice it and complain about it.

Dear Affiliate,
we decided to introduce a X-mas/New Years promotion. If you increase your unique traffic from Sat 24th-Sat 31st By 5% from what it was from Sat 3rd-Sat 10th we will be giving out 6 months PRO accounts. Let me know if this sounds fair and if not let me know your suggestions.
Happy Holidays!

Now, when I upload a file, it does not stream, it just goes straight to saying:

This content server has been temporarily disabled for upgrades. Try again soon. You can still download it below.

How can I replace all of the files that were deleted if they wont even stream! You guys are placing me in an impossible situation, where I will be forced to go elsewhere with my business. If I can't upload anything new or replace files as you delete them, there really isn't any point, right?

Dear Affiliate,
we decided to introduce a X-mas/New Years promotion. If you increase your unique traffic from Sat 24th-Sat 31st By 5% from what it was from Sat 3rd-Sat 10th we will be giving out 6 months PRO accounts. Let me know if this sounds fair and if not let me know your suggestions.
Happy Holidays!

This could be hard to accomplish with all of the problems Putlocker/Sockshare have been having. Files don't stream, files are being deleted in large amounts, and instead of focusing on adding to your account to increase traffic for the promotion, some of us are forced to back track and spend time figuring out the mess...I'm not sure if that is truly fair because I don't know if you've deleted 100's a files from other peoples accounts, but it's gonna take me a while to get back to where I was.

Last edited:
xmas promotion

Dear Affiliate,
Happy Holidays!

Lol all 4 of you show us screenshots of your 6 months free premuim. I don't think you should be focusing on xmas promotions when your servers are in shambles.:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back