PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Files Offline Due To Putlocker Childish Play in Movie2k.
Always and Every 10 Hours On Maintenance.

U Putlocker , Talk 2 Movies2k and Fix Not To make File offline when U r on Maintenance.

@offshore don't upset :D your files must be green again :) its movies2k when putlocker and sockshare are offline they offline files and when they are online they online them... so don worry :). Really annoying thing is they approve links for 1,2 days and sometimes 3 days after added :D

"This content server has been temporarily disabled for upgrades. Try again soon. You can still download it below."

More and more I see this message on a lot of my files. Please fix that.

It's just the sneaky way of removing files without actually removing them is what that is, if he removes it for dmca complaints then it will show in the remove list and 9 times out of 10 that user will reupload it, now if he disabled it surely most users don't sort through all over their files and make sure they all stream, but numbers do reflect that when alot of peoples files are disabled, I was getting upset about that a week ago, no one listened.

So , all i have to do is reupload it right, or i should never upload that file again due to dmca.

"This content server has been temporarily disabled for upgrades. Try again soon. You can still download it below."

More and more I see this message on a lot of my files. Please fix that.

Same problem, many of my links are still offline and saying the above error.

admin please comment about it, when it will be solved

thanks.

wow guys, this was one of the worst weekends ever. In the past 4 days we had almost none to zero sleep. We are expanding our hosting company hardware to make sure this downtime is not happening. It is the same reason the site had downtime 3-4 weeks ago and until now. We need more hardware which has been ordered and is finally being delivered (as we are told) this week. This should eliminate downtime.

On a side note, what happened to chrispoolaholic? why has this patient user get banned?

wow guys, this was one of the worst weekends ever. In the past 4 days we had almost none to zero sleep. We are expanding our hosting company hardware to make sure this downtime is not happening. It is the same reason the site had downtime 3-4 weeks ago and until now. We need more hardware which has been ordered and is finally being delivered (as we are told) this week. This should eliminate downtime.

On a side note, what happened to chrispoolaholic? why has this patient user get banned?

i can understand how much efforts you guys are putting in, it would be good if we can solve all the problems soon. (as it because the downtime was bit long, many of the users getting bored and disappointed to see the dead and offline links)

For uploaders also it pretty bad, only getting 10% ratio for total and unique views.

Nearly all of my and many members links are offline as we know.

will wait for puts full return,

hope you guys get some rest :)

Good NEWS to have more stable hosting servers

hey Putlocker

nice to see you in the forum again :)

hope that you have fixed the downtime problems

but we still get another problem

d6394040c9.png

only 20% of my files are now online

if i click on a offline file a get this msg

This content server has been temporarily disabled for upgrades. Try again soon. You can still download it below.

please fix it if you have time

and welcome again hier

I'm here.

Peoples arrogance can look idiotic when they think they know a thing or two, but I'll let you think whatever you will, putlocker, I have been around for years and know a thing or two :) I'll come back around when and if you miss a payment, hopefully you won't and this won't be an issue again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back