PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
the points system has not been active for a few months now... we are working on getting crediting your accounts for premiums which would be the easier option.

@Putlocker thank you i hope you make this soon :)

@chris... this bold is not good looking we see what you are saying without bold too... we are not blind , but this red text you make now it is worse then bold.... i can become blind now

Uploading is Currently Disabled for Maintenance.

Try again in a few minutes.

it really just in a few minutes ... much better now !!!

Thanks and keep best !!!

Last edited:
http://www.putlocker.com/file/D911498B364C1D8F

The Dilemma.avi
401.34 MB | 1990 Downloads | Uploaded Nov 05, 2011 at 02:54

I have alot more files that are just disabled for streaming most of my popular files with lots of hits are being disabled for streaming, doing the same thing twice and expecting different results is pure insanity. I'm going to cut this short and not make other peoples money while I'm getting scammed for even my pennies, all my files will be deleted I'm not playing this cat and mouse game, you guys should really look in depth into your files and make sure all are streamable all files are matching your hits with other sites all files that get removed for copyright infringement are in the removed section.

But I'll keep them examples up so you can see the nonsense putlocker is up to if they get removed it's because putlocker removed them not me. Putlocker feel free to address this and try not to use the excuse "server issues" or copyright material was the cause for it to be pulled down, if you need help cheating users surely I could come up with a better way of doing things, a less provable way.

Last edited:
ZmotherZ- your account had close to 17 uniques for the month of December, what makes you think you are legible for level 3?...

for level 3 you need 15000 uniques, u always did. not sure where you are getting numbers.

Hello admin, I'm wondering if you can grow me at level 3. I started working a lot with putlocker and see the difference. Look at my stats and if you can please give me level 3. Thank you!

By the way, I purchased premium account

Putlocker user: azob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back