PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
before we counted unique visitors across the whole network but because most of the traffic comes from limited sources we have changed this as of Nov as we were losing money. Now it is 1 unique period.

Ok, got it that's why my ratio of conversions have dropped - so it's the first person (uploader) who will get the count. Thanks

By the way, why are you on maintenance everyday around the same time - thereby I am sure it must be effecting certain users to upload because when it's Daytime for them you are in maintenance. I would suggest that you should change the time everyday -

Just a suggestion:

I think you should lower the amount of average unique downloads it takes to get Level 3 status. With the new system of counting unique views, 15,000 per day seems almost impossible.

Uploading is Currently Disabled for Maintenance.
Try again in a few minutes.

This content server has been temporarily disabled for upgrades. Try again soon. You can still download it below.

Oh No !!! hope back soon ...

I think you should lower the amount of average unique downloads it takes to get Level 3 status. With the new system of counting unique views, 15,000 per day seems almost impossible.

its not impossible..

more impossible is to reach the asked rate of premium account sales... especially because there is no statistic, that shows the saled premium accounts!

Can you please upgrade my putlocker account to lvl 2?

user: Escobar2006

i want do start use putlocker too and bring you some k views/day ;)

stats issue

Dear Customer,

It looks like the daily stats for my putlocker and sockshare accounts again are not properly counted. Please check my accounts which are as follows:
putlocker --> stelio5
sockshare --> pakuuka

Thank you for your time.
Best Regards,
Stelian

Hello, there!
Can you upgrade my accs to lvl 2 and give me pro status
putlocker acc: glenanne
sockshare acc: ksenedra

10x in advance!

before we counted unique visitors across the whole network but because most of the traffic comes from limited sources we have changed this as of Nov as we were losing money. Now it is 1 unique period.

I didnt understand unique counting system you use at all... can you explain us how it work? and what is 1 unique period

its not impossible..

more impossible is to reach the asked rate of premium account sales... especially because there is no statistic, that shows the saled premium accounts!

That's funny you say that because you only need between 7-8% conversion rate for Level 3. If you have over 15,000 uniques a day, you should definitely be able to reach it!!! On my Sockshare account I am above that, and on my Putlocker account, it is 4.2%, so halfway there. But, it seems I will never reach the needed 15,000 uniques visitors daily.

I wonder if there is anybody even making Level 3 earnings...?

@Daughter_of_Isis thats not true, i am easily reaching 30k views+ but i am still on level 2. Putlocker says that my conversion is 2% and there is no way i can proof that so i have to belive him. But it would be very interesting if there is anybody who is on level 3 earnings.

@Daughter_of_Isis thats not true, i am easily reaching 30k views+ but i am still on level 2. Putlocker says that my conversion is 2% and there is no way i can proof that so i have to belive him. But it would be very interesting if there is anybody who is on level 3 earnings.

2%!!! Wow! 30,000 people and you have 2%. I think that is good enough for Lvl 3 as you have made a lot of money for Putlocker. 600 of those 30,000 people signed up for a Pro account (2%). If all 600 signed up for 1 month @ $5.99, that is $3594.00 on average every day! If you subtract whatever you earn daily, that is still quite a profit!

I cannot access my Putlocker/Sockshare account at all. It says:

We are undergoing scheduled maintenance. Please check back shortly. Thanks!

Putlocker, since this maintenance is turning out to be an every day occurrence, maybe you could let us know here when it will be happening so that we can work around your scheduled maintenance.

Last edited:
@Daughter_of_Isis good point , also its good european traffic. But if they dont update me to level 3 earnings i cant force them, sad but true. /have to correct myself i checked my messages and putlocker says conversion under 4% so even more.

Last edited:
account upgraded.

the new counting system count 1 unique visitor per 24 hours. If the same user comes again from a different users links it is not counted.

"2%!!! Wow! 30,000 people and you have 2%. I think that is good enough for Lvl 3 as you have made a lot of money for Putlocker. 600 of those 30,000 people signed up for a Pro account (2%). If all 600 signed up for 1 month @ $5.99, that is $3594.00 on average every day! If you subtract whatever you earn daily, that is still quite a profit!"- more traffic does not mean good PRO rates, we have users who have 5k uniques daily with 14% PRO conversions and people with 50k traffic with 5%. You are forgetting to factor that for that amount of traffic bandwidth is used, and it is expensive (2000-3000 per gbit) so for us to brake even it would have to be 6-7% PRO conversions for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back