PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it would 1 unique for both of us - thats how it should be as they will earn on the pop ups, so what they will give Level 1 user will be 0.001 cents for that. Level 2 will be 0.002 cents.

Putlocker this is for you - Please let us know

Thats a good question, Movie Crazy, I was under the impression that both will be paid. I hope so.

Waiting for an reply form Putlocker

I have over 1 000 views, and started just recently, asked for lvl 2 upgrade, still nothing has been changed.. Please upgrade, username Xzibityo

accounts upgraded.

before we counted unique visitors across the whole network but because most of the traffic comes from limited sources we have changed this as of Nov as we were losing money. Now it is 1 unique period.

i will be away for a few hours and a i have a lot of pm's which will be answered soon, i apologize for this.

before we counted unique visitors across the whole network but because most of the traffic comes from limited sources we have changed this as of Nov as we were losing money. Now it is 1 unique period.
when did you change that?
did u change it long time ago, or in the last few days?

Last edited:
Dear Friends of putlocker is possible to upgrade my account to level 3 putlocker username "NAKANO29" please thanks

and

my account to level 2 sockshare username "NAKANO"

A greeting and thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back