PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, putlocker I'm really glad to work with you.. but I want to ask something? I uploaded a big file.. but I see free users can download big file. why dont you put a limit for free users?
I think put a download size limit for free users for at least non-streaming files? I really want that limit, because I'll try to sell premium to get more level.

thanks in advance

Hi Admins ,

why need to take so long time for maintenance ?

why always maintenance ???

why other host not like that ?

Thanks !!!

:S:S:S

Sorry Putlocker, i don´t want to insult you, but theres a problem with my payment on the putlocker-username: the statistics showed me 67.56$ in october, but there have been a payment of just 60.93$. Will the difference be payed within the next payment? Thank you for your answer.

greetz, dave

Can you upgrade my Putlocker account to level 2
username : eseck09

and

Can you upgrade my Sockshare account to level 2
username : Eseck

Thx a lot!
Respect!

Sorry For The Maintenance guys! we are growing rapidly and there is a back log of servers due to the flood in Thailand.

putterlock-PM about this issue!

Accounts upgraded

putlocker hello friends I have a problem if I am the Nose and unique but noticed that the files are downloaded with a different name to the original when the browser downloads through example (original file name = 'v1-12-11-2011.rar "and at the end of the discharge is" 67_v1_12_11_2011_20460.rar ") but to download with jdownloader is downloaded with the correct name and this is a problem because if you are downloading a game in 10 games with jdownloader and download a browser game with no decompresses files that do not have the same name could please check my blog many users have complained that the zip does not work.

excuse my bad writing not speak English and translate with google

request

Dear Team,

Please upgrade my accounts in PutLocker and SockShare to lvl 2 + Premium
the usernames are as follows:
Putlocker --> bpetkova83
Sockshare --> bpetkova
Thank you for your time.

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back