PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to know all-time earnings... earning statics are so poor...

Hope that i can see my alltime earnings because i have no idea about how many money i collected untill now.

remote uploads

I see above you mention remote uploading only one file at a time. You have any plans to change this in the near future? Would like to see something similar to Videobb, where I can put a list of links into a text box.

PutLocker would not have to actually start the download on the whole list, it could just que some of them. Would be nice to just do 1 copy and paste instead of 15 for example.

in the last two months i didnt put my alertpay account so i didnt receive any money but i updated my info so check my account records
i need my money ASAP !!
account username: pumpa
i PMed you as you told me but it seems to me that you didn't check it out.
thanks

I have not been paid

Hi, I have gathered more than $ 10 dollars and still not pay me, I know exactly what date you paid me.

My Username is: thedanioner

Hi, Putlocker

I use Putlocker for some time, now I need from you to upgrade my SockShare account. ;)

My SockShare username is snekipotica

Thanks Putlocker

Hi
I just discovered this place, and I need a bit of clarification.
In the first post it says "WJ users get free premium account for a month + level 2 earnings."
I've been using putlocker since mid -august, and since early september I have a premium account. Putlocker username is syd2oo2. I've had over 2000 unique views a day on average since than. As for the question, now that I'm a registered user of Wjunction, can I have my putlocker account upgraded to level 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back