PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
account supgraded.
Mcafee-it should roll over to the next month, if it did not PM and i will solve this-money will be paid if it is owed to you from before!

Hi,

please upgrade my account. My autoposter is ready and i will take care for a lot of users from germany and usa

Accountname: video2kac2

I saw that I can upgrade my Premium account with Points. where can I see them? And when I upgrade my Account with these Points will I loose also Money from Downloads or is it a different System?

Hello, accounts upgraded. There are no points anymore, that system was inaccurate and we are working on bringing something else out instead in the near future.

in the mean time if you want to upgrade using points just pm me and i will do take care of it.
Thank you

I have a question, my premium account runs out pretty soon and i want to renew it. If i buy the account today, will the days be added to my current premium subscription?

Dear Team,

Please upgrade my account in PutLocker to lvl 2 + Premium
username: sakhan
Thank you in advance.

Best Regards

Hello, if you have paid for 1 month PRO account from your paypal/alertpay/credit card it will renew unless you have cancelled the monthly billing.

Accounts upgraded.

It wasn't a 1 month account, it was a 3 months accounts. So if i buy a 3 months account today, will the 90 days be added to my accounts current remaining premium days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back