PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys ,

if you looking only to get money Putlocker is the wrong file host for you
Putlocker is not a money clown like VBB or something
I work c.a 3 month with him but not because of the money
because hes support is great , never got any problem with him

if he close the affiliate programm too that will be ok for me and for many other peopel hier because I know that he is a good man and have a REAL reason

not like such stupid file hosts hier think that banning account will be the solution for any problem

so if you looking for a good place to store your files or keep your website's visitor you are welcomme

if you looking only for money you can ask your self if Putlocker the best choise for you is

Cheers

Hey Putlocker,
I've been getting around 10 k daily for the past couple of days. And it will probably keep rising.
Could you upgrade my account to level 3?
Thanks in advance
Username: remmie80

Last edited:
Putlocker Remote upload

Hello! I am so stupid, I can't find how can I use the remote upload option...

I want to upload from Movshare to Putlocker and vice-versa...

Where I need to put the file extension?

Thanks!

Hello! I am so stupid, I can't find how can I use the remote upload option...

I want to upload from Movshare to Putlocker and vice-versa...

Where I need to put the file extension?

Thanks!

My Profil > External File Upload > than Put your link and click download file

Last edited:
Hello to all, sorry i was away for 2 days.
some of the accounts are upgraded to level 2. You need 1000k uniques DAILY.

We have always been against Copyrighted materials and took DMCA take down request very seriously. Any reported files or files which we have came to our attention which infringe legal Copyrights have always been removed. We will continue this policy and try to increase the efficiency and streamline the Copyright Removal process.

Upgrades....

Hello Daughter, we are extremely busy with new hardware setup, if files were deleted we apologize for this situation, they were accessed and found to be Copyright Infringing. As far as files which are disabled due to our fault, a new tab will be added to show which files are currently disabled to eliminate this issue.

ATM we have hired more fresh blood to help on the technical side of things and by 20ths of January will have lots of new features which we were asked for from a while ago. (yes we do remember but we have been swamped).

As far as for the VBB host admins, they are A $$ clowns and this is the only time we will drop to their level and mention our opinion about them.

Where are these upgrades?

"Effective February 1st 2012, the affiliate program is shutting down. We will be launching a Partner Program for original content creators in the near future"
So the payments for january will still be made?

I've been getting around 1 k daily for the past couple of days. And it will probably keep rising.
Could you upgrade my account to level 2?
Thanks in advance
Username: xdsika

"Effective February 1st 2012, the affiliate program is shutting down. We will be launching a Partner Program for original content creators in the near future"

does this means only people who upload files instead of cloning will join in the Partner Program ? some explanation on this would do us good.

in clear words:

the affiliate program will be closed on February 1st 2012?!

that means putlocker will be closed on February 1st 2012, because no one will upload this kind of material...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back