Status
Not open for further replies.

rlsgenius0

Hello All
Can Anybody Here Help Me
I Need Marketing Idea For My Warez Site And Warez Forums To Post In It
And I Need To Know How Can I Seo My Warez Site I Heard That Google Hate This Type Of Content
Thank You
Post automatically merged:

Up

Last edited:
4 comments
Warez is a tricky niche to work with. You can get good traffic from Google, but once you receive any DMCA request, they will take you down from the results and it will be hard to get back again.

Most warez websites that have a really good traffic are very well established because they have many years of existence. I would suggest you to find other niche to work with, otherwise you will probably just waste your time and money.

thanks for your reply
but i found many warez sites appeared on first page on google And Of Course it Received DMCA Notice
But Still On First Page
Can You Tell Me How They Do This?

Warez is a tricky niche to work with. You can get good traffic from Google, but once you receive any DMCA request, they will take you down from the results and it will be hard to get back again.

Most warez websites that have a really good traffic are very well established because they have many years of existence. I would suggest you to find other niche to work with, otherwise you will probably just waste your time and money.
Yes, i second your opinion. Endosred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back