Promoting a warez forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarezLinkz

Hey everyone.
I have started a new warez forum.
Can you please tell me how can I promote my forum to bring visitors.
Also I want visitors to submit download links to my forum.
Finally where to build links(SEO) for that warez forum since web directories and bookmarking sites dont allow warez sites.

Thanks in Advance
WarezLinks

9 comments
Submit to DDL sites such as Katz,pha ze,ddlo,nexus,litewrez,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc

you will get like 1k-2k visitors a day if you submit everyday

Hey welcome..

You can always promote it and get a good boost on traffic by using DDL sites, such as Katz.cd or PhazeDDL.com

That is the free way.. You could always buy a link on other sites (you will find plenty here).

Link exchanging is also a good free way.

Im also currently looking for link exchanging partners, take a look here: http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=37152

Thanx for your reply.
I got your points. I can get visitors from ddl sites. Thats fine.
But to submit links to ddl sites my forum should have posts. Currently my warez forum doesnt have any post.
I need visitors to my warez forum who will post new threads containing download links. Only then I can post the link of that pages from my forum to ddl sites.
Please dont feel annoyed since i'm very new to this warez field (only 2 days).
Do I myself submit threads that contain download links from other warez forums ?

Pls help....

Thanks in advance
WarezLinkz

As a start, you can post your own topics.

You can do that, either by copying threads from a site like warez-bb.org

or download stuff to your PC and re-upload it containing a link to your site.

Thanx for your reply.
I got your points. I can get visitors from ddl sites. Thats fine.
But to submit links to ddl sites my forum should have posts. Currently my warez forum doesnt have any post.
I need visitors to my warez forum who will post new threads containing download links. Only then I can post the link of that pages from my forum to ddl sites.
Please dont feel annoyed since i'm very new to this warez field (only 2 days).
Do I myself submit threads that contain download links from other warez forums ?

Pls help....

Thanks in advance
WarezLinkz

why not do some work man? Upload a good 100/200 posts so you have some substance to work with and get to it. People won't come and start posting to a dead forum, common sense should tell you that. You can straight up copy posts from other trusted forums, or the best way is to actually reupload everything yourself with your forum and address in the filename - takes a lot longer but in the longrun once people start remote upping your files and posting in their forums etc, they are all doing the promoting for you all for the sake of a bit of initial effort. If you're doing it this way as well may as well take a few screenies for every post you make and watermark them with your address. As people are lazy they will mostly rip the screens (as they are helpful), but still promote your site. This will also increase traffic and your image as people will end up searching for the original site it was posted on the basis that it could possibly be more trusted etc

what made u to bump 2 years old thread

20120627203543.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back