Status
Not open for further replies.

iankernal

Hi Friends,
I heard many times by doing profile linking technique we can increase our quality backlinks...So can anyone have Profile Linking sites please suggest me?????

6 comments
Hey!

I think profile backlinks aren't quality backlinks anymore.

I suggest building backlinks through social networks, social bookmarking, blog commenting and guest posting.

Hi Friends,
So can anyone have Profile Linking sites please suggest me?????

search them manually its so easy to do............

go to alexa and check top 500 sites or something like that.

Then check which are forums example:
vbulletin.com

Register create a Profile add your Link in Done..................

Manual this way is much more powerfull as with software like senuke or something like this.

Most people using Cracked Senuke programm but they dont know how to handle this softwares,they do more destroy his Seo on Google and thats not the point of the tools ;)

Trust me make it manually 1 month and you will see what i mean nothing is more Powerful as your Brain and Magic Fingers :)

Best Greetz

Quality of backlinks is all depends upon website pagerank and statistics. Profile link help you to get backlinks but nowadays it won't help. After google update bulk submission of same links might be decreased your ranking.

I also think after penguin update profile linking is no more ethical back-linking.Try to avoid these method in case of SEO

Last edited:
search them manually its so easy to do............

go to alexa and check top 500 sites or something like that.

Then check which are forums example:
vbulletin.com

Register create a Profile add your Link in Done..................

Manual this way is much more powerfull as with software like senuke or something like this.

Most people using Cracked Senuke programm but they dont know how to handle this softwares,they do more destroy his Seo on Google and thats not the point of the tools ;)

Trust me make it manually 1 month and you will see what i mean nothing is more Powerful as your Brain and Magic Fingers :)

Best Greetz

What value do you profile link has gradually?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back