Status
Not open for further replies.

top200

1) I am working on ranking 12 different websites with keywords in domain names. I did keyword (AdWords Keyword Planner, ubersuggest.org, wordtracker.com, WordStream Keyword Tool) and competition research (Market Samurai) before buying the domains.

2) My prioroty is to rank the websites in Google.co.uk, so I am checking the serps there. I am also targeting other countries (Finland, Irleand, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, among others), but ranking in the UK is the most important thing (most traffic, by far, comes from there).

3) Out of 12 main keywords one ranks as number 5 in Google.co.uk, and another as 252, which is obviously too low etc. For this reason, I am going to work on ranking the number 5 keyword first.

4) I am going to be searching for backlinks, and I found the following tools (I am still looking at them in more detail etc):

- MajesticSEO.com
- OpenSiteExplorer.org (this is going to be the main one, as I can sign up for a free 30 day trial with a credit card, I am going to do this, so I am going to have a lot of info that is needed etc, at least for the 30 days)
- Ahrefs.com
- MonitorBacklinks.com (this one seems to be good, and it is free)

- RavenTools.com (it looks like there is some info available in free version, including whether a url is follow or nofollow, and citation flow <number predicting how influential a url might be, based on how many sites link to it>)
- RankSignals.com (info about follow - nofollow, and Page Rank available)
- BacklinkWatch.com
- SmallSeoTools.com/backlink-checker/

5) I have a list of all popular sites that I am competing with, sorted by Alexa rank (from the most popular to the least)

As far as I understand, I am going to be searching for the best quality backlinks, and trying to point urls from these places to my sites. I am going to be trying to make them look as natural as possible, work on varying the anchor text etc.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions on what I can do at this point, what are the other sources / websites that I can use (to get the best / most recent info about seo etc).

Thank you.

6 comments
Please follow the list of tasks stated below to reach the target that you are working on and for latest updates on SEO you can see Searchengineland and searchenginewatch websites

On page

Meta Tags
Url Structure and Optimization
Header Tags
Navigation
Onpage Content
Internal Links optimization
Image optimization
Open Graph
Sitemaps
Robots.txt
Structured Data

Off Page

Search Engine Submission
Directory Submission
Social Bookmarking
Articles Submission (Currently not suggested)
Blogging
Blog Commenting
RSS Submission
Classifieds
Google Places
Business Listings
Local Listings
PDF/PPT/Video Submission
Forums
Groups
Profile Creations
Social Pages
Secondary Sites
Review Writing
Link Exchage
Press releases
Question & Answers
Image/GIF Submission
Wiki Pages
Adwords
Competitor Analysis

Please follow the list of tasks stated below to reach the target that you are working on and for latest updates on SEO you can see Searchengineland and searchenginewatch websites

On page

Meta Tags
Url Structure and Optimization
Header Tags
Navigation
Onpage Content
Internal Links optimization
Image optimization
Open Graph
Sitemaps
Robots.txt
Structured Data

Off Page

Search Engine Submission
Directory Submission
Social Bookmarking
Articles Submission (Currently not suggested)
Blogging
Blog Commenting
RSS Submission
Classifieds
Google Places
Business Listings
Local Listings
PDF/PPT/Video Submission
Forums
Groups
Profile Creations
Social Pages
Secondary Sites
Review Writing
Link Exchage
Press releases
Question & Answers
Image/GIF Submission
Wiki Pages
Adwords
Competitor Analysis

Thank you. Sounds good!

4) I am going to be searching for backlinks, and I found the following tools (I am still looking at them in more detail etc):
Searching for backlinks in this way is not way to go. If you want to check all backlinks by hand it will take you long weeks + you can not find all backlinks. Many seos hide their backlinks from majesticeo ahrefs etc so its not way to go.

There are few ways to make seo.

First: By creating own huge private blog network

Buy one high quality and high PR expired domains on auctions (prepare to pay low $xxx for valuable domain), setup website on this domain, add content, give it few weeks than link to your moneysite. Do it every X weeks. This method is most whitehat and most expensive.

Second: By creating tiered structure of backlinks

So you have to create:
Tier1 backlinks - highest possible quality backlinks pointing to your money site. Web 2.0s, videos, document sharing, bookmarks, guest posts (but not looking as guest posts). It would be gr8 if you can afford quality hand written content on Tier1 (not spun).

Tier2 backlinks - Web 2.0s, videos, document sharing, bookmarks on mass scale with spun content, all pointing randomly to tier1 backlinks. Such tier2 is impossible without selfmade or paind automation tools.

Tier3 backlinks - Gsa/Xrumer - blast all your tier 2 with these tools.

Third: By blasting moneysite with all possible methods.
So you create web 2.0s, videos, document sharing, bookmarks on mass scale with spun content, all pointing to money site + you blast money site with tools like Gsa and Xrumer. This method can give quick rankings but after few weeks your domain will be slapped by google, so you have to create new money site and start game again.

If you want to do seo with method 2 or 3 you have to spend at least one time low-mid $xxx on tools, to get full arsenal you would need to spend high $xxx or low-mid $1XXX. To run tools you would need to spend mid $xx per month (vps or dedicated server + proxies). If you want to buy some seo tools go for Gsa search engine ranker + captcha breaker for example, scrapebox can be also helpfull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back