mdct

I am an experienced developer who has dedicated five years to the development of a video streaming platform. Unfortunately, due to financial constraints, the project was discontinued by the previous owner. However, I believe in the potential of this system and its ability to garner support from interested individuals. As such, I am offering the project for sale, along with my services as the developer.

Pricing

The project is priced at $250,000, which reflects the extensive effort and expertise invested in its development. Additionally, as the creator and developer, I would like to ensure the continued improvement and maintenance of the system.

Reasoning Behind the Pricing

The requested amount may seem substantial, but it accounts for the five years of uncompensated work I dedicated to this project. Given the complexity and potential of the system, I believe the pricing is reasonable. If the proposed amount aligns with your expectations, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Testing

As part of the package, we offer the installation of the system on a personalized domain for $300. This allows you to experience the platform firsthand and evaluate its capabilities. Furthermore, we can conduct a comprehensive presentation of the system via screen sharing, ensuring that you have a clear understanding of its features and functionality.

System Features
  1. Scalability and Performance:
    • Designed to handle large-scale projects effortlessly.
    • Single Page Application (SPA) architecture for seamless user experience.
    • Scalable through a user-friendly web interface without the need for developer intervention.
    • Planned auto-scaling feature for optimal performance.
    • Zero downtime deployment for uninterrupted operation.
  2. Video Management:
    • Manager with list and grid views for efficient video organization.
    • Resumable video upload for seamless and interrupted uploads.
    • Folder structure to maintain a well-organized video library.
    • Support for multiple audios and videos within a single upload.
    • Provision for multiple subtitles, enhancing accessibility.
    • MKV uploads automatically extract audios and subtitles for convenience.
    • Planned addition of chapters for improved navigation.
    • Future implementation of live streaming and end screens similar to YouTube.
    • Video resolutions available: 144p, 240p, 360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p, 1440p, and 2160p.
  3. Video Transcoding:
    • Real-time progress tracking during video conversion.
    • Utilizes FFmpeg for efficient transcoding.
    • Future integration of Qencode and other APIs for expanded transcoding options.
  4. Affiliate Program:
    • Users can monetize their own videos through an affiliate program.
    • Advertisers can create their own ads to be displayed on the platform (planned).
  5. Premium Features:
    • Flexibility to book additional features as needed.
    • Payment options include PayPal (via email address) and Bitcoin (via Bitcoin address).
    • Planned implementation of API or automated payment options.
  6. Ticketing System:
    • Users can create tickets to address inquiries or report issues.
  7. MP4 Conversion:
    • User-defined roles to prevent unauthorized video conversions.
  8. Video Player:
    • Customizable video player with user-specific preferences.
    • Users can integrate their own Google Analytics code.
    • Support for VAST and Banner ads for monetization purposes.
  9. Documentation:
    • Comprehensive API documentation for seamless integration and development.
Admin Features

Due to security reasons, the specific details of admin features are not disclosed publicly. However, robust admin functionalities are implemented to ensure secure management and control of the platform.

Conclusion

With my extensive experience as a developer and the promising features of this video streaming platform, I am confident that this project presents an excellent opportunity for interested individuals or organizations. By acquiring the system, you will not only gain access to a feature-rich video streaming platform but also benefit from my ongoing support as the developer.

I understand the significance of making an informed decision when investing in a project of this magnitude. To assist you further, I am available to address any inquiries you may have and provide additional demonstrations or explanations of the system's capabilities.

By purchasing this video streaming platform, you are acquiring a powerful and scalable solution that can handle large-scale projects effortlessly. The intuitive user interface, combined with the ability to customize and monetize content, offers endless possibilities for growth and revenue generation.

Moreover, the system's robust transcoding capabilities ensure that your videos are delivered in various resolutions, catering to the diverse needs and preferences of your audience. With planned features such as live streaming and end screens, you can create engaging and interactive experiences for your users.

Don't miss the opportunity to own and operate a high-quality video streaming platform. Reach out to me today to discuss the details, schedule a personalized demonstration, and explore how this system can propel your business to new heights.

Invest in the future of video streaming. Contact me now to take the first step toward securing this exceptional project.

Discord

mdct23#1418

8 comments
what language is the project written in?
The project is written in a combination of modern programming languages to ensure its robustness and security. As a precaution, I am unable to disclose the specific language used due to security reasons. Thank you for your understanding.
Post automatically merged:

Important Update: The installation cost has been reduced from $300 to $100. Reach out if you're interested.

Last edited:
Can the system be used for others or multiple projects simultaneously?
Yes, the system is designed to be used for multiple projects simultaneously. It is scalable and can accommodate multiple projects without any issues. Whether you want to use it for one project or several projects at the same time, the platform can handle the load effectively. If you have any specific requirements or questions about using the system for multiple projects, feel free to ask.

Due to high demand, I have decided to provide a demo version for you to explore the product on your own.

I look forward to your feedback!

admin@dreamcast.work
user@dreamcast.work
pass: dreamcast23

Client: https://dreamcast.work/

Mangement: https://management.dreamcast.work/

Last edited:
Yes, the system is designed to be used for multiple projects simultaneously. It is scalable and can accommodate multiple projects without any issues. Whether you want to use it for one project or several projects at the same time, the platform can handle the load effectively. If you have any specific requirements or questions about using the system for multiple projects, feel free to ask.

Due to high demand, I have decided to provide a demo version for you to explore the product on your own.

I look forward to your feedback!

admin@dreamcast.work
user@dreamcast.work
pass: dreamcast23

Client: https://dreamcast.work/

Mangement: https://management.dreamcast.work/
The platform didn't catch my interest. It lacks clear information and transparency. Without live data, it's difficult to assess its potential. The demo might help, but the price is too high. Reevaluate your strategy.

Back