Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate-bb

Hey guyz,

I am looking for Professional gfxer , who can work on with me and can talk with me on Cell phone or yahoo call...

I got a $ 50 work for you, this should be professional , no trademark or copyrighted images, should be custom made....

Also i need the work urgent in 1 day ... need 3 images asap...

More info of images can be discussed later..

This will be $ 50 work and will be payed in installment of 3.

$ 15 for 1 review copy of images, another $ 15 next day and $ 20 final product...

So those who are interested and can talk english or hindi reply ASAP...

My fucking gfxer Rohit is always offline, i brought this work for him but as he is not available this project will go to Pro gfx'er of WJ ,,,,,,,,,,,,

9 comments
what images are you in need of? and i assume you are indian,are you able to pay via PayPal? i know there were all kinds of issues with Indian people and paypal

PM me what you need,i will not give out my cell # to anyone on here,msn is the max i will ever give online to anyone

yo for this i need to talk to u and explain you so .. i need to call via yahoo or MSN msngr...

THIS is just start off expect more project work soon , it will be in more than $ 50 for sure for next project

Ok i give u details of this project, this is a $ 125 project ... i will give $ 50 to gfxer and i take the rest, all we gotta do is create a brochure for a company product ,

plz note- no trademark or copyrighted images... own custom, if u sure u can do it add me on yahooo - abhipc_pandya@yahoo.com

Edit: i just read your edit to the above thread,i was in the immpression this was for a site you owned,not you trying to take credit for someone elses work,no longer interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back