Status
Not open for further replies.
We are rated 3* with them so don't get huge amounts of traffic from them so will see what happens elsewhere I think for now.

JGM.

That's how it works (y) lower rated forums get less traffic than the higher ones so spend time building your site and work your way up the ranks ;)

JGM.

I dont know how many times these kind of threads of been already made.! Phz is kind of Dead. I AM *3 and get decent traffic from them.

if you are not getting an answer don't you think it's because maybe your site won't get rerated?

Please before requesting check this: http://www.phazeddl.com/rules.html

And don't request until you are sure, dont make waste somebody elses time.

And phazeddl is not dead, just be pattient.

Site has been updating as usually, subs are getting accepted so?
What makes a site special listing everyones subs and all sites having 5 stars?

I have been waiting for a re-rate since October.
I m 3* on all DDLs (Started August)

And 1* on phaze..so i dont have patience anymore so i removed their backlink :)

if you are not getting an answer don't you think it's because maybe your site won't get rerated?

Please before requesting check this: http://www.phazeddl.com/rules.html

And don't request until you are sure, dont make waste somebody elses time.

And phazeddl is not dead, just be pattient.

Site has been updating as usually, subs are getting accepted so?
What makes a site special listing everyones subs and all sites having 5 stars?

I never request a re-rate unless I am confident of getting it, I have been patient with them (sent them another email to a possibly different address) so we will see what happens.

JGM.

PhazeDDL got issues if you dont remember, about hard crash, server, law issues, etc.

So the site is running fine now, many of you are just desperate, I suggest you all to keep waiting, anyway phaze is not forcing anyone to submit.

I have been requesting them for re-rate from atleast 4 months..But they never reply. Still my site is 2* before their hard disk crash my website was 3* bt since after that they never replied my mails.I have been re-rated to almost all ddl's bt it looks like they are dead.Not a professional site.<_<:@

PhazeDDL got issues if you dont remember, about hard crash, server, law issues, etc.

So the site is running fine now, many of you are just desperate, I suggest you all to keep waiting, anyway phaze is not forcing anyone to submit.

The site may be running and yes submissions are being accepted but people waiting up to 6 months for a re-rate and still counting, hell there are people in this thread that have been waiting that long just to get on the whitelist!

I hear what you saying sure but surely this is a bit much :S

JGM.

I was already listed on Katz and then got on with Phaze and got re-rated from 2* to 3* but had no communication from them since. If that is the case then many people will probably stop using them and move to other DDL's.

JGM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back