Not open for further replies.

simoestcoool

Banned
Banned
Hey Guys

I have already verified my account in Moneybookers using Adress Postal
And my E-mail adress last month

today I have Received some money ( 100$ ) to my account

the problem is that Moneybookers are telling me now that I didn't/Never have Verified my account

I have tried to verfiy it again using E-mail adresse

- never received any verfication mail from them , I have tried PayPal , Payza , tested my Smtp setting everything is working fine and I receive mails from every website normal except MoneyBookers

- I have contacted the support because of the issue of Adress postal
they are telling me that I have to wait for another letter to verfiy my account again !

and I still have the old Letter that I received from them :facepalm:

That is my first experience with them ! I hate my self now that I have used this crap!

any suggestion guys ??

4 comments
man, moneybookers is a pain the a**, i have a merchant account and since i tried using there is been a lot of complications in order to process customers payments from our website. forget about customer support from them, it take them at least a week to get a replay even about urgent matters. not practical at all for serious merchants. there is better solutions

I am using MB for years, you have options in account to verify account and increase limits. Also, I remember long time ago, I made scan of my IDs and asked tech support is it ok to send them. When they approved, I sent, and few days after that my account was verified, and limits (inc/out) increased

verify using Credit/debit card too

here is mine, no problem at all :) i wonder why it wont show as bank acc also verified even i add my bank details to my MB account.
tlvuX.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back