Status
Not open for further replies.

4Fun

Hi guys :)
I have a problem with my site.
My pages are indexed almost instantly in google and i also have some results in google (around 500) ... the problem is that since i had my website , i've never had visits from google (even 1 i've never had) ... just from yahoo and i think it's quite nosense.
It is a little old too (around 3 months) and i also have "Search queries" and "Links to your site" in webmaster tools.I sent it to reconsideration at google but they said there are no problems with my website and there is nosense ... it doesn't have problems but still no visits from google ... how is that possible :'(?

Thanks in advance for help ! :)

13 comments
You have no idea how SEO works by the sounds of it. You don't seam to be promoting it. Take this topic on WJ for instance. You don't have your site mentioned in the topic. You don't have it advertised in your sig. You don't have it listed in your profile under your avatar and you don't have it in your profile under website which would be another link in the drop down when someone clicks your username. If you don't take free advantages like this to build up backlinks then Google will never consider your site important as you never have any backlinks. You have to make it easy for people to find your site. If I can't find out what your site is how is Google meant to think it's important? This is going to sound mean but it's the truth. I think the problem is you and the way your promoting the site and not the site itself.

You have no idea how SEO works by the sounds of it. You don't seam to be promoting it. Take this topic on WJ for instance. You don't have your site mentioned in the topic. You don't have it advertised in your sig. You don't have it listed in your profile under your avatar and you don't have it in your profile under website which would be another link in the drop down when someone clicks your username. If you don't take free advantages like this to build up backlinks then Google will never consider your site important as you never have any backlinks. You have to make it easy for people to find your site. If I can't find out what your site is how is Google meant to think it's important? This is going to sound mean but it's the truth. I think the problem is you and the way your promoting the site and not the site itself.

W0JHQy.png

I've bought some links on some websites . 8-)

I think i've promoted it enough to see minimum 1 visit or 2 visits for google. It's old enough really.

I've bought some links on some websites . 8-)

I think i've promoted it enough to see minimum 1 visit or 2 visits for google. It's old enough really.
I don't know why your paying for links when your not even bothering to take free ones. Sounds stupid to me.

Why haven't you still mentioned the site? For all we know it could be crap content, all images, or take a day to load. We need to know the site and your not making it easy to find. Is it some top secret thing or what?
I really though after my first reply you'd name it instantly.

I don't know why your paying for links when your not even bothering to take free ones. Sounds stupid to me.

Why haven't you still mentioned the site? For all we know it could be crap content, all images, or take a day to load. We need to know the site and your not making it easy to find. Is it some top secret thing or what?
I really though after my first reply you'd name it instantly.

It is in my profile now.
Check it :)

Your SEo work is very down
see this
Code:
<meta name="description" content="filme noi,filme 2012,descarca filme,filme gratis,download filme" />
<meta name="keywords" content="filme noi,filme 2012,descarca filme,filme gratis,download filme,descarca filme noi,descarca filme gratis" />

what is this ..?
you have not write more keyword in your meta name keyword and description,

That is why you never got any visitor from google,X-(

you might want to re-examine your page titles, maybe they are not attractive enough for people to click on them when they see it in search results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back