PrivateFiles.com - Upto $50 PPD or 60% PPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
the upload speed is getting slow again...
Hi Bro,

Just checked and get a good 20 MB/sec, please report the issues with your VPS provider. Problem is not on our end
I confirm Vps by Digital Ocean speed upload ~20 MB/s, but how to fast download? how to rar unrar (with fast speed)? :(
Did you know others VPS/DEDI (windows os) providers can have good upload speed with your service?

Statistical error,
1qnq.jpg

Statistical error,
1qnq.jpg

We show the download as soon as it starts and once the download is complete the revenues will be assigned. For very large files this can take several hours.

I got same problem. My downloads is almost 50% less then before.
You may have had a lot of downloads from the same IPs, we reduced the downloads we count per IP to match our advertised terms.

if the profits instead of climbing down though matenga constantly uploading content
Not sure if I understand what you are saying/
Our payouts are bigger than ever before :))

Last edited:
I got same problem. My downloads is almost 50% less then before.... user: 4parta2

If you have a lot of files downloads from the same users you would have noticed your traffic dropping when we started enforcing our terms as far as how many downloads per IP we pay for. We applied the update on October 1st

You can download files up to 1024 Mb only.
Upgrade your account to download bigger files.

why people cant download big files?
i am on ppd
If files are beyond a certain size they may be required to register for a free account in order to download it. This has been standard since day 1

downloads count is less than before , i think there is error counting downloads
username : odem
I do see a drop in downloads yesterday for your account, did you change the way you promote your links ? IE: adding extra mirrors or anything like that ?

very good stats today
Thanks looks like we may hit another record day :sun:

Hi PrivateFiles,

I've some problem about my payout details. I just found that my wmz details was wrong and I just request my first payout yesterday (it still pending).

So could you please cancel it??

My account is dome2309.

Thanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back