Private Tracker Vs. Public Tracker

Private Tracker Vs. Publick Tracker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
63 comments
They are better and safer (in a way), but are they what they claim to be? Wouldn't say so. Most private trackers track info of their users in a lot of ways, and they really do fail when they say that they care about the security. I mean, everyone knows about every currently popular private tracker - they even have public IRC hangouts, threads on public forums, etc. It's everything but private, so paranoid people should use VPN for logging to their account and a seedbox for downloading and uploading.

private,definitely,public is good sometimes for those hard to get torrents

Yah public is better only for ratio thingy

They are better and safer (in a way), but are they what they claim to be? Wouldn't say so. Most private trackers track info of their users in a lot of ways, and they really do fail when they say that they care about the security. I mean, everyone knows about every currently popular private tracker - they even have public IRC hangouts, threads on public forums, etc. It's everything but private, so paranoid people should use VPN for logging to their account and a seedbox for downloading and uploading.

True..

Private for newly released stuff and great speeds :)
Public for those older things that you just don't get enough seeders on the private trackers.

I voted for private tracker. You can't compare public and private. If they were the same it wouldn't be so hard to join in a private tracker and I'm not talking about IPtorrents or Demonoid.

Then my friend, you still haven't found private tracker.

You will need to investigate in the tracker system. I have worked with it and I can assure you; If they want to fuck you, they can do it through public trackers and even through private ones. Your information is still shared.

Using Tribler is safer for now.

public tracker: FBi hot topic these days,

Private: FTW <3

I've never used a public tracker in my life. You have to be a real stupid if you download illegal files using public trackers.

You will need to investigate in the tracker system. I have worked with it and I can assure you; If they want to fuck you, they can do it through public trackers and even through private ones. Your information is still shared.

Using Tribler is safer for now.

Private ftw

Private rules !

i go for public .. bcoz of lots of content ...

in public you can find seeders still after years ..

but in private ... all the torrents which are 3 months old have 0 seeders ...........

--- edit ---
need example ???? see iptorrent or sceneacces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back