Other Private RapidLeech @ $1 RAR/UNRAR, RS2RS MU2RS @ $2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Sir, we will increase customers only to a point where everyone will get a peed of 4-5MBPS. And yes it is Mega Bytes/Sec.
Actually in the download progress bar, its showing 4000+kbps. Hence logically, thats more than 4MBPS. Am I clear?
And yes you may have a testing account. PM sent.

PS: I also need to go to sleep, its 2AM here. :p

dude the point is MegaBits/sec is whatever speed is / 8, i.e. lets assume 5MBPS that equals 5/8 = 625kb. so assure me i will get speed exact 4-5 MB, or even 3MB, then i m INN

Could you explain me how the MU2RS service works? So, let's say I have a premium MU account, and I want to download something that's been uploaded to RS, so I would use your service to download from RS and transfer it to MU so I could download the file as a MU user? Is that right? Do I need a premium RS account as well?

^ you will need an RS premium.

RS2RS/RS2MU/etc. are mainly, if not always, used to backup files onto other hosts/mirror files on other hosts, not as an easier way for you to download the files.

If you want to download as an RS premium user search google for premium link generators ;)
..or just buy an RS premium.

PM sent. Waiting for a reply. :D
I never got a pm lol, but nvm now, I dnt want it.

^ you will need an RS premium.

RS2RS/RS2MU/etc. are mainly, if not always, used to backup files onto other hosts/mirror files on other hosts, not as an easier way for you to download the files.

If you want to download as an RS premium user search google for premium link generators ;)
..or just buy an RS premium.

I never got a pm lol, but nvm now, I dnt want it.

So, I want to buy an RS account, but it's too expensive, so I would instead buy an MU account, which is cheaper. My only worry is that MU files are less common than RS ones, so I was thinking if there is anyway to transfer a file from RS to MU without an RS account. Is there? Could I use RapidLeech for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back