Private, Discrete Hosting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invisibility

Hey everyone, my username is Invisibility. This is not an attempt at running a hosting company, nor do I want to. This is just an offer for WJunction members only. Due to @OneManCrew saying I had to much text here it is. Short and to the point lol.

What I am offering...

cPanel to control everything
Litespeed webserver
WHM Xtra/cPanel Xtra
1-100GB of Disk Space
100GB-25TB of Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Sub-domains
Daily Account Back ups to a secure separate drive
Any extra software you need installed can be installed as long as it isn't a security risk

The price depending on what you need will vary, that's what I did the "What I am offering" the way I did. If you are interested please PM me or contact me via Skype(ant.rides). Warez sites and adult sites are welcome. If you need more resources then what I am offering please let me know, we can work something out. All I ask is that you do not ABUSE the freedom I am offering.

The specs of the server curently:
Intel Xeon E3-1230v2 3.30GHz
4GB ECC DDR3 RAM
500GB HDD S-ATA3 - Main drive
320GB HDD S-ATA3 - Back Up drive

Now I just want to make it clear, as more people are on the server I will upgrade the hardware as needed. There is only 2 sites on my server currently, the one isn't active so it doesn't use any resources, the other is a small forum that hardly uses any resources.

The only thing that is strictly prohibited is the local hosting of illegal files. All DMCA notices will be forwarded to you.

Any questions about anything feel free to PM me or reply to this thread! Thanks everyone and I hope to do business with members here at WJunction! Payment method will be PayPal only for the time being as that is how I pay the provider and it is the only form of payment I have setup currently.

P.S. THIS IS A WJUNCTION MEMBERS ONLY EXCLUSIVE ;)

Last edited:
2 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back