Prismhost.net: Offshore Shared/Reseller,cPanel, 10GB,225GB BW-$1.99 +SSL+Domains (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why go my site every 2-3 days down ??

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@the-pervhouse.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Support ticket not POSSIBLE :
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@prismhosti.imuptodate.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mu******s.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Last edited:
Sorry to all the clients getting Internal Server Error. We were performing server upgrade and we didn't notify earlier as we didn't expect the upgrade time to last this long. However all sites are up now, if anyone still faces any issue we recommend them to contact us right away.

Kind regards,
Yash P.

I just got a email from Prismhost this is not goot

PrismHost has been H4CkEd yet again.

Do yourself a favor and find a better host. One that has knowledge in hosting and not some kid using a reseller account from shineservers

have the mail also received ??

PrismHost has been H4CkEd yet again.

Do yourself a favor and find a better host. One that has knowledge in hosting and not some kid using a reseller account from shineservers

Prismhost looks to be like thy are no more my forum I get a 404 error and there site I get account suspended. The last week to 10 days they have been having a lot of problems every other day they are getting DDOS attacked

Hosting is simply hacked....
And we all lost our data/domain and money!
Worst part is.... I have hosted the site as well as domain from him too....

Please give my domain and data back....if you can!

Hosting is simply hacked....
And we all lost our data/domain and money!
Worst part is.... I have hosted the site as well as domain from him too....

Please give my domain and data back....if you can!

I just wanted to clarify to you and any others who may have had domains with this host.

If you have a payment receipt showing you paid for the domain contact the registrar with the said receipt and it should or atleast help with getting your domain back.

Yashraj was after me in early times when I was new here... Always telling me that he is one of the best hosting provider on WJ... :rofl: and he always messaged me to take domain registration and hosting from him.

His behavior was not even slightly professional. :cursing:

Thanks god, I don't take hosting and domain from him and chose Internetbs.net for offshore domain and Shineservers for my hosting. :-=

I had taken SHARED Hosting from Shineservers but due to large no. of visitors on my site, there was high load on CPU and there was no VPS available on Shineservers so I moved to Beamservers. There, Sahil (Beamservers) give trial of my chosen VPS package to let me check that my site is running smoothly or not. I am still using trial as he insist me to take at least 4-5 day of trial before using product. <3
I got 20k visitors everyday and my site is running very smooth. :psy:

As Yashraj was reseller of Shineservers, I think all data would be stored in Shineserver's account. Anyone can collect his account backup from shineservers and move to some reliable host. :fly:

I am going to request my money back through Payza.... Lets see what happened.

Edit: I have got the money refunded...!

Added:
Why Yuvraj banned...? Nice fellow he is...
Server was hacked.... Reseller is not the culprit.
Security flaws in Server side.

Last edited:
I just wanted to clarify to you and any others who may have had domains with this host.

If you have a payment receipt showing you paid for the domain contact the registrar with the said receipt and it should or atleast help with getting your domain back.

You can get the domain transferred easily if you can get hold of him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back