Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnRScom

Hello,
I've quick question for buyers. When you go on vps, web hosting or any provider. If you see really low prices, do you gonna buy it or not ?
Example: 1GB OVZ vps is $6-$10 ?

What you think ?

11 comments
Depends on many things:
how the provider behavs on forums
package
other services this provider has

It depends on the hosting provider. Better check out their reviews and everything like uptime, support type and the things they are providing at those cheap prices.

it all depends on hosting provider , whom are you taking with , check if they are physically present and make sure to search review online before u buy

Low prices don't always mean amazing service and support. I rather pay a few more bucks and receive good service/support then pay close to nothing and be left out high and dry when issues arise.

Low prices don't always mean amazing service and support. I rather pay a few more bucks and receive good service/support then pay close to nothing and be left out high and dry when issues arise.

I agree to you but it is not always true , there are quite providers who have name have low prices and for a new host it is one essential strategy to attract customers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back