Status
Not open for further replies.
Nizfile looks good but the problem is .they pay or not. I think 5 Is not a big amount. So they dont need to scam maybe.but If u guys give recommends here please first put your proof.I persobally can give u 4 different ppd which are not here on wj.

ps; nizfile has over 6 popups
and says you to disable adblock
disabling is ok
but what the hell is 6 popups??
never use it

it shows only 3 popups or 2 per page .
how you get 6 popups ?

I didnt get any warning.they delete filrs automatically.system has changed maybe .I use it for 4 months.everything is good
i been using it since they begin,
you will soon get a email from them like this (haven't change for the past few years) unless what you uploads are not mainstream.

===
Dear User,

We have to inform you that certain content you have uploaded to DepositFiles has been removed subject takedown notice of the alleged copyright owner. The list of currently active content is available at your DepositFiles user account interface.

In case you believe the content has been removed mistakenly or you have rights to content, please contact DepositFiles support team to legally file a takedown counter-notice. However be warned that servicing an untrue or misleading takedown counter-notice will lead to legal prosecution from the copyright owner.

Please take into consideration that malicious and/or repeating copyright infringers are denied access to Services of DepositFiles subject to Cl. 8.2 of DepositFiles User Agreement.

If you have any additional inquiries feel free to contact DepositFiles support team.

Yours sincerely,
Depositfiles Team

Last edited:
Nizfile looks good but the problem is .they pay or not. I think 5 Is not a big amount. So they dont need to scam maybe.but If u guys give recommends here please first put your proof.I persobally can give u 4 different ppd which are not here on wj.

ps; nizfile has over 6 popups
and says you to disable adblock
disabling is ok
but what the hell is 6 popups??
never use it

it shows only 3 popups or 2 per page .
how you get 6 popups ?

their ppd is lie
i tried many times

they give 1 for first file group
they are tricking you
i will not use it