Status
Not open for further replies.
28 comments
ppd really is not very profitable to be said
if you want to make money, you should use the PPS is the best option

PPD mode you would win the day of 5-10 dollars a day
PPS so you would have a gain of no more than $100 daily
which prefer

ppd now really suck and impossible 5-10 dollars a day,maybe 2-3 only very poor.

pps need a good content if you using public content maybe lucky 1 sales a day,but I think 1 month no more than 10 sales.

and more cc problem see the k2s and uploadable so pps no good also now.

Last edited:
You can earn decent money with PPD, but you need to spread your files over several hosts to benefit from each IP multiple times. I use Uploaded+Dfiles+Uploadable+Salefiles+Uploadrocket and earn around $17/day

You can earn decent money with PPD, but you need to spread your files over several hosts to benefit from each IP multiple times. I use Uploaded+Dfiles+Uploadable+Salefiles+Uploadrocket and earn around $17/day

What DFiles? Can you PM me your screenshot from Salefiles?

What DFiles? Can you PM me your screenshot from Salefiles?

depositfiles

PS: although uploadrocket has a good down speed, but they have a very very annoying ads system !

also some ads have adult material

depositfiles rates are best now
but when you change payment method ,they postpone your payout 1 month
be careful
i also recommend depositfiles
also people download files easier
maybe the best ppd now

Nizfile looks good but the problem is .they pay or not. I think 5 Is not a big amount. So they dont need to scam maybe.but If u guys give recommends here please first put your proof.I persobally can give u 4 different ppd which are not here on wj.

ps; nizfile has over 6 popups
and says you to disable adblock
disabling is ok
but what the hell is 6 popups??
never use it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back