PPD services which allow users to download files with fast enough for 100% FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know which host can be replace userscloud for stream mp3, I'm using userscloud, everythings is ok but the rate is too bad, it was ~0.8 but now only 0.3 for me. thanks so much :(

File host name:- uploadbank.com
Minimum pay out : 5 US $ - Still working on getting first payment. Users who got there first payment can added there proofs here
Inactive files:- Inactive files are stored for 2 months.
WJ thread: WJ thread available

File host name:- kingfiles.net ---> [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]LOOKS good. Good rates BUT I was not able to download a single file keep getting this [/FONT]
h1fXjZO.jpg
WJ thread: WJ thread available

Last edited:
this topic must be live :whistling:
bonata you are the man

:p I am only interested on DVIX hosts ( DVIX =viewers can stream the files with DVIX web player) . You guys can add more hosts which is only allowing direct downloads. Those info will be helpful to someone :wave:

Last edited:
https://www.google.com/search?q=upload+and+earn Send a message by asking about payment before use any of them. If admin responds. There is a chance that you will get paid

buddy we think same way
i also do that
thats a great recommendation for new users..
btw i know that you search ppd too
i know one site who pays good and counts great
but ,, yes but they dont allow adult content ,if you are interested its like atm
i can show you my proof of payments
i dont need referrals or something because i dont use much
i upload mainly adult content
lets support eachother buddy

https://www.google.com/search?q=upload+and+earn Send a message by asking about payment before use any of them. If admin responds. There is a chance that you will get paid

buddy we think same way
i also do that
thats a great recommendation for new users..
btw i know that you search ppd too
i know one site who pays good and counts great
but ,, yes but they dont allow adult content ,if you are interested its like atm
i can show you my proof of payments
i dont need referrals or something because i dont use much
i upload mainly adult content
lets support eachother buddy

I will sing up with your referral link, if it is a DVIX host. Anyway send me the referral ID (PM me)

Katfile is nice, by far the best PPD, but they have changed their paying policy from daily to weekly.

You can still have daily payout but with 25% fee, whereas weekly with 0% fee. I have just requested a payout on 16th, let's see when will i get paid

Do you guys know any of good DVIX hosts?

( users can play the original video using DVIX web player from DVIX hosts) Example sites:- uploadbank.com, uploadkadeh.com, xvidstage.com

File host name:- gedofile.com
Minimum pay out : 10 US $ -Via PayPal. NO PAYMENT PROOFS YET
:( please provide if you have
Inactive files:-
Inactive files are stored/ kept unlimited days for all members
WJ thread: WJ thread NOT available

They pay only with PayPal?
Somebody have payments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back