For Hire Power Up Backlinks - Contextual Links from High Authority Wiki Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss

Reviews From People Who Received Free Review Copy

avRo wrote​

got 318 quality backlinks :) 118 bonus~!... super fast service and good support ,​

Funny wrote​

Received the review copy 417 Backlinks within ~30 minutes. Great service. Recommended, will order a package soon.

AJ Blacklisted wrote​

As always Trusted and Quality Service from Boss.
433 wiki verified links in a quick session with unique article spinning.
Recommended for all. :)

Once again Thank you for the Review Copy. :)

msk19994 wrote​

I got a review copy and i am out of words
This guy is just amazing i cant describe what he has done he provided me with 415 wiki backlinks and all of them are related to my niche so i can just say thankyou mate for those backlinks and i hope everyone buys from him if they want legit wiki backlinks
and again thankyou for the review copy :)

Machar wrote​

super quick delivery with a nice bonus
I am impressed
Ordered the intermediate plan after review
Cheers!

o031Yon.jpg

4FPpxHu.jpg

83sJ6Mp.jpg

1mADy34.jpg

FAQ

FAQ Stands For Frequently Asked Questions. I'll Answer Some Of The Most Important Frequent Questions Asked By The Most Of Our Clients. So If You're Having Some Doubts Don't Forget To Check Out This Page. If You Didn't Find What You're Looking For Please Don't Hesitate To Contact Me

1) Q: When do you start working on my Order?
A: I'll start working on your Order as soon as I receive your Order request and payment.

2) Q: Is there any risk with this kind of link building?

A: My Answer Will Be A Big No to this Question. Although you can see on other places link services that offer links that are coming from forum spam, I don't use any of those methods. The link I provide comes from High Quality contextual sources

3) Q: Will I get a report for the links that has been created?

A: Yes, I deliver a very detailed report of every link

4) Q: Do you have any Bulk Discounts?

A: Yes, To discuss more regarding that simply drop me a PM here on WJ or contact me via contact ID's I Provided.

5) Q: Do you Accept All Type Of Sites?

A: Yes I accept all type of sites excluding illegal activities.

6) Q: What is the Order Process?

A: The order process is simple. First you have select a plan which you're going to buy. Next you have to make the payment. Later I ask you to fill a set of Instructions. That's all & you will get your order delivered within 24-48 Hrs

7) Q: Does The links you sent are High Quality links?

A: Yes It's, The links I sent are High Quality Contextual Links from High Authority Wiki Sites

If any questions you're looking for is not found here please don't hesitate to contact me via WJ or through the contact ID's I Provided​

Thanks
Boss

Disclaimer : This service offered by me is non-refundable.

You need to pay additional bucks if you want to do link drip feeding. It doesn't come free with this service.

You can only give one main site URL and unlimited keywords :).

Last edited:
133 comments
Check your PM

Hi "Boss",

I made a payment with 5 days ago for Plan Pro .
I sent a PM with all the details, I have not received any response for you.

In a written offer that is delievery whitin 24 Hrs, and to me it has been 5 days and I have not seen anything.

I paid for a packet 500 wiki links on April 22, even up to this day have not received a response.
I do not recommend this client.
I want my money back.

Last edited:
Check your PM

Hi "Boss",

In a written offer that is delievery whitin 24 Hrs, and to me it has been 5 days and I have not seen anything.

I paid for a packet 500 wiki links on April 22, even up to this day have not received a response.
I want my money back.

I already replied with you the reason and bonus links for the delay :). The problem was also my server failed so it took some time to restore the database. Now I'm back and accepting new orders.

Check your PM

Hi "Boss",

I want my money back.

I already replied with you the reason and bonus links for the delay :). The problem was also my server failed so it took some time to restore the database. Now I'm back and accepting new orders.

I'm very sorry for your problems.
Now once you came back and made ​​the job very well.
I paid for 500 wiki links and I received 790 free links :handshake:
Now I am very satisfied, I recommend to all of this user.

why you not reply me? the service end?

Sorry was not able to come online because my computer supply crashed. Anyways, now it's fixed and I'm back. My service will never stop for sure. I have replied to your PM. I'm also available for new orders :sun:

Finally after a couple of years I'm back to Wjunction. I decided to continue this backlink service therefore, accepting new orders. Special over-delivery promised for new orders. Contact me for more info.

The pricings and no of backlinks remain the same, but will update soon on future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back