Posting messages as admin

Do you post messages as Administrator or under some other username?

• I'm posting as admin

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • I'm posting as a regular user

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • I'm posting as admin and a regular user

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Do you post messages as Administrator or under some other username (such as your own name)?

Edit:
On your own forum, of course.. It was obviously someone who did not understand.

Last edited:
18 comments
Posting where? :s [STRIKE]Posting messages under username admin in other websites[/STRIKE] :|
I'm posting as admin and a regular username

Well that was a completely simple question he has asked. I post as admin on my blog coz I prefer doing that and moreover I don't own any forums.

New name only. coz if i post as admin, obviously it will spread the news among dmca experts that i am willingly sharing content my own in my blogs. But a new name, we can blame on poster and can show gratitude to dmca complaints by removing the posts ;)

Honestly, why does it matter?
As if any of you are some ub3r super popular famous person that just.. has to be secretive about everything you do (bitch please).

New name only. coz if i post as admin, obviously it will spread the news among dmca experts that i am willingly sharing content my own in my blogs. But a new name, we can blame on poster and can show gratitude to dmca complaints by removing the posts ;)

lol.

Posting as admin is the best practice. Why cant admin post simple and normal stuff ? Why is admin meant to post only the important stuff ? Perhaps in very big forums, there is so much going on that administrators relax and watch, whereas mods post the announcements. And when there is going to be a drastic change, admins post. But if your forum is not big, i think posting as admin is the best practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back