Status
Not open for further replies.
salesgettinglow.jpg

my pre sales are getting low from my website

I had to make an account because I'm to tired of seeing so many people saying things like:
Hey dude, nice earnings. Can you give me some tips or forums?

Amazing sales man ! Were do you upload??? TELL MEE!=)

Good jobb ! What forums do you use?=)

Why do you all live under the impression that they have some super NASA GOV CIA FBI forums were they share their files and do alot of sales/downloads just by uploading 2 movies and some apps? I am pretty sure that alot of these guys that make good money with this have the same forums as you do it's just that they use them BETTER ! ( of course there are some that have their own websites and such, but you see my point ) . You want everything handed out to you. If you could just copy paste smth, put in on 2-3 forums and make money it would be your heaven wouldn't it? But this doesn't go like that ! Stop being a lazy lamer and reading 2214232 ebooks and expecting you are going to be rich this way cause you WON'T ! I personally didn't start with PPD yet. I have to wait a few days to confirm all my data on paypal ( can't buy premium for two weeks :( ) and I've prepared posts in wordpad and I have my own ideas on what to upload and where and if it doesn't go well I'll just have to think of smth else, but I'm NEVER goona beg anyone on any forum to tell me their SUPER GENIOUS UNBELIEVABLE idea through wich they get their money or sales. Because I have my dignity intact unlike many of you and I want to do this on my own so that one day I will tell that I earned all the money on my own. You will respond to the question like this " Well I made it by begging a guy (I told him I'd wash his car for a year if he tells me where he uploads and what and now I'm making 20$ a day and I'M RICH! Although my hands look like I'm 60 years old from that car washing and ass kissing ) "

So now that I've got it all out I wish you all good luck and hopefully in the future I'll be here posting some good earnings. Cheers guys!

its very hard to believe that u are getting sales from
Code:
http://forums.isodownload.org/
because this site is very new.. and not good visitors there !

I had to make an account because I'm to tired of seeing so many people saying things like:

Why do you all live under the impression that they have some super NASA GOV CIA FBI forums were they share their files and do alot of sales/downloads just by uploading 2 movies and some apps? I am pretty sure that alot of these guys that make good money with this have the same forums as you do it's just that they use them BETTER ! ( of course there are some that have their own websites and such, but you see my point ) . You want everything handed out to you. If you could just copy paste smth, put in on 2-3 forums and make money it would be your heaven wouldn't it? But this doesn't go like that ! Stop being a lazy lamer and reading 2214232 ebooks and expecting you are going to be rich this way cause you WON'T ! I personally didn't start with PPD yet. I have to wait a few days to confirm all my data on paypal ( can't buy premium for two weeks :( ) and I've prepared posts in wordpad and I have my own ideas on what to upload and where and if it doesn't go well I'll just have to think of smth else, but I'm NEVER goona beg anyone on any forum to tell me their SUPER GENIOUS UNBELIEVABLE idea through wich they get their money or sales. Because I have my dignity intact unlike many of you and I want to do this on my own so that one day I will tell that I earned all the money on my own. You will respond to the question like this " Well I made it by begging a guy (I told him I'd wash his car for a year if he tells me where he uploads and what and now I'm making 20$ a day and I'M RICH! Although my hands look like I'm 60 years old from that car washing and ass kissing ) "

So now that I've got it all out I wish you all good luck and hopefully in the future I'll be here posting some good earnings. Cheers guys!

thanks for this you are absolutely right

any tips for premium sales ? i upload alot every day i have premium sales 0 wtf
ah mate, it depends:
1. remember: its lottery. You can get sale from 1mb file :D
2. Search, Search, Search Forums/Borads With Us/Uk traffic sites
3. "Grab" some rep at forums :S (they have not to be BIG forums)
4. Maybe try to search your "lucky niche" ?!

hope i help u ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back