Post your sharecash earnings screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Share cash and sites like them that make you fill out surveys, join a site, or buy premium are banned on my sites. Anyone posting them gets immediate permanent ban also and has all posts removed even if not share cash or similar.

Share cash and sites like them that make you fill out surveys, join a site, or buy premium are banned on my sites. Anyone posting them gets immediate permanent ban also and has all posts removed even if not share cash or similar.
If SC fail, why youtube not banned it till now ? ;)

First let me say that no one at youtube or anywhere else for that matter makes the rules at my sites.

Second: Having people fill out surveys so you can make 50 cents just shows everyone that you care only about the money which usually says your downloads are of low quality.

Third: Once people think your downloads are crap they stop downloading your files and stop visiting sites that allow your downloads

In summary you can post your share cash links any where you want to but it won't be on my sites.

Maybe I should allow it and then after banning the poster sticky post his email and IP so everyone can send a thank you note to him and his isp for the posts.

What a bunch of greedy people you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back