Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone knows how to avoid this digital fingerprint cr*p?? I mean.... I just uploaded 5 files, and they went instantly to the removed folder, didn't even share them or anything..... this is beyond absurd.

@BloodSucker Change MD5 , Filename + filesize if you can rar the file with an extra .txt .img file or everything else that can change the filesize too . Just think about which are the ways that filesonic fingerprint BS use to catch your illegal files . MD5 - Filename - Filesize - File Format

@BloodSucker Change MD5 , Filename + filesize if you can rar the file with an extra .txt .img file or everything else that can change the filesize too . Just think about which are the ways that filesonic fingerprint BS use to catch your illegal files . MD5 - Filename - Filesize - File Format

I already do all that, to avoid quick deletion and everything, but now, literally all files are being instantly sent to removed folder!!!

I changed name to something weird, changed filesize, changed md5, added .txt files inside..... nothing seems to be working.

At this rate, it's no wonder filesonic stats and sales are going down...... :facepalm:

a23Nui.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back