Status
Not open for further replies.
My earnings. I shared my files at only one forum.

[slide]http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/3294/earnings.png[/slide]

Last edited:
2 more sales today. I need one more to upgrade to premium lifetime. Earnings

[slide]http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/3726/earningfilesonic7511.png[/slide]

Last edited:
Passion always just ask where to post and what to post :)) but he can't learn anything :))

see my old posts.. 1 month ago i was asking how to get filesonic premium sales.. i was not getting a single sale.. and see now.. i am getting 3-4 sales everyday some ( 50-100USD per day ) and i have much above than the people who didn't told me how to get sales..

so Passion.. Learn something.. try something. use your mind.. if u don't have mind.. then this is not for you.....

also people who says there is nothing luck just the hard work then i will say NO.. There is LUCK..

till yesterday i was on 10$ fixed and in the midnight I had 3 sales then i got elite and switched to 80% and after 30 minutes I got a 1 year sale and 44USD in my account without uploading anything.. just uploaded 3-4 movies yesterday..

Passion always just ask where to post and what to post :)) but he can't learn anything :))

see my old posts.. 1 month ago i was asking how to get filesonic premium sales.. i was not getting a single sale.. and see now.. i am getting 3-4 sales everyday some ( 50-100USD per day ) and i have much above than the people who didn't told me how to get sales..

so Passion.. Learn something.. try something. use your mind.. if u don't have mind.. then this is not for you.....

also people who says there is nothing luck just the hard work then i will say NO.. There is LUCK..

till yesterday i was on 10$ fixed and in the midnight i got elite and switched to 80% and after 30 minutes I got a 1 year sale and 44USD in my account without uploading anything.. just uploaded 3-4 movies yesterday..
nice one mate :) but u use MP and i post manually !

AND I POST ONLY ON 5 FORUMS , WRZREALM , WAREZ-BB , FIREDUPW , ROYALW , WAREZDOWNLOAD

AND UR POST GOES TO MORE THAN 30 -40 FORUSM !

Dont complain abt posters. If you can, or want to then u can post into multiple forums. Many are doing something that you can't do. If you can, then take it as a challenge and compete :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back