Status
Not open for further replies.
75 comments
This site not earning 20$/day!Because the files are published in +20 forums!
vc3eu7wmamu0hkjfec1t.png

zogpooj7xytawazmy.png
!

xxxmade :) If you are not informated please Shut up;) because i upload in filejungle and i have 5$+ daily here;) and in filesonic is more than 10-15$ daily;)

Well not trying to bash anyone but there is absolutely no way for a new owner to start earning $20/day from both sites ...not even $1 daily .

Why ?

1. First the screenshots shown are not for the site only but from thousands of files spread on many files . As you can see in them , site sales are not very frequent.

Even if you start posting your own files on the site , it will take months to see some rise in earnings if the site still have the same traffic.

2. Only 30% traffic from Search engines and 3k visitors is not that much .

.... and that's why I stopped bidding at $800 or $900. Would be funny to see someone actually buy it for 1.5K, 2K and then end up with $5 daily profit.

This is an INVALID AUCTION. If you choose to buy this site via PM and get scammed or lose money, it will be ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT.

Why is this auction invalid?
Revenue from filehosts, whether that be downloads, site sales, premium sales, crap, shit, etc, is not an adequate measure of revenue and is not directly connected to the site. Disregard any such revenue proof, as that is a deliberate attempt to mislead you. You will seldom make that money back, if ever at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back