Selling Popular Filesharing Site For Sell - Buy & Start File Hosting Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdsur

Hello, We are selling file sharing site Mega Cloud Files - Easy way to share your files & we run it 3 month ago but currently don't have time to maintenance. It has good position on market buy & start run filesharing site.

We offer our site free to use no PPD but you can do what ever you want.

Currently we are earning $4+ USD per day (using popads+popcash+propellerads)

popads earning proof

Untitled.jpg

We are getting traffic per day 1000+ proof below

Untitled.jpg

We are using Europe based server & it will cost you 100+ USD per month (High config server)

ownership proof: http://megacloudfiles.com/sell.txt
Fixed price: $500 USD
payment method: paypal

After purchase you will get (domain+server access+xfilesharing pro account access)

If you have any question feel free to pm me.

Last edited:
8 comments
how many mods currently are activated + whats the license expiry ?

How much Hard drive space you got in the server ?

There is no extra mod purchased & 3 Month ago bought XFS license & the server from Europe based. server details will send via pm if anyone seriously to buy it.

Last edited:
Original script cost around 120 + Professional installation 30 = 150$

Domain cost anything around 10-20$ PA

Server cost depend upon 60-100$ pm

3 month old Free site with advertisement + no mods installed in it + one server + only source of income are ads 3-4$ PD (around 150$ pm) that too would depend upon uploaders if they continue to use the site (provided u r not the uploader urself )

700$ seems a little too much too ask for ... Just my view dont get offended peace out ...

3 month old Free site with advertisement + no mods installed in it + one server + only source of income are ads 3-4$ PD (around 150$ pm) that too would depend upon uploaders if they continue to use the site (provided u r not the uploader urself )

700$ seems a little too much too ask for ... Just my view dont get offended peace out ...

Server cost 100+ USD/PM & I can get the server cost from ads but need to give time on it & need to run also PPD. Currently it has free to use & many many site using it running it smoothly and everything get ready made.

Server cost 100+ USD/PM & I can get the server cost from ads but need to give time on it & need to run also PPD. Currently it has free to use & many many site using it running it smoothly and everything get ready made.

Frankly Some one would doing a favour If some one would buy this from you , probably I am thinking if you would have valued it around 300$ someone might have bought you didn't not invested much into it starting PPD would cost even more then 500-700$ itself & I see you are using the basic theme , Theme would cost another 200-600$ depending upon customizations.

Later adding servers installing mods would cost more , its not kids play to run the file hosting these days you need to have a team to maintain it so if you want dead rat bought you need to reduce the price bit n some1 might buy who doesn't wanna spend much time on setting up everything by himself.

Last edited:

Frankly Some one would doing a favour If some one would buy this from you , probably I am thinking if you would have valued it around 300$ someone might have bought you didn't not invested much into it starting PPD would cost even more then 500-700$ itself & I see you are using the basic theme , Theme would cost another 200-600$ depending upon customizations.

Later adding servers installing mods would cost more , its not kids play to run the file hosting these days you need to have a team to maintain it so if you want dead rat bought you need to reduce the price bit n some1 might buy who doesn't wanna spend much time on setting up everything by himself.

$500 fair price & i already spend on it. Its my final price if not sold then i will start PPD soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back