Status
Not open for further replies.

MnyMan

Just want to warning all members about this scamers ...

They did not pay me ... support ignore ticket when you asking for payment ... scam 1000 %

3b8c292ea8.png

9 comments
Hi Gavo, thank you for advice but ... dont want to do that ... As you see on screen, I ask them nicely for payment, they closed the ticket ... I dont want to beg for my honestly earned money .. I'm not the only one, a lot new users have same problem with poptm ... If they want they can contact me, I am here ... my personal opinion, they dont deserve thread on WJ ... Thanks one more time :)

You should have contacted their support via skype, I think it's always better to speak via skype/ICQ with the support because it's a lot faster and you will get your response faster.
Don't know about your traffic, but I've seen a lot fo people getting the payment from them.
Anyway, it was pretty rude to close the ticket without giving an answer.

Last edited:
It seems that problem here is that administrator is closing his/her support threads so I don't see why should he bother to contact them. It seems that in this case, they have proven themselves as thieves.

Just want to warning all members about this scamers ...

They did not pay me ... support ignore ticket when you asking for payment ... scam 1000 %

3b8c292ea8.png

Hello MnyMan,

Iam extremely sorry for the inconvenience faced by you, we are using Zendesk api for our support system which automatically closed the ticket.
We never wanted to cheat our publishers nor to steal their hardly earned money.
I will take proper action to make sure such issue will not happen again in the future.

Your payment has been processed and this is the proof :
8cdb139cb0af4fce91468f7d2a6cd3a7.png

Last edited:
not payout

Date Type Processor Status AmountInvoice
19-06-2017Withdrawal PayPalPENDING12.50
05-06-2017Withdrawal PayPalREVERSED11.27

not payout wait 3 to 4 month

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back