PopCash.net - Pop-under Ads Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

matican

Hello everyone,

We are a new pop-under network - PopCash.Net

Our network has a bidding system with own advertisers and premium networks, Our own advertisers can make money deposits directly to PopCash.Net.

We don't have fixed rates because of our bidding(and many others factors) all eCPMs are fully dynamic.

For Publishers :
- Dedicated account manager.
- We accept worldwide traffic.
- All websites are accepted (Adult also accepted).
- Payment minimum $10, payments are made between 1 and 30 days after request.
- Real Time stats.

For Advertisers :

- Dedicated account manager.
- Minimum deposit $5.
- Real Time stats.

Register now at PopCash.Net

177 comments
Waiting for my website to be approved. I'll report my experience with Popcash in a few days on this thread.

Been working with them since 3/30/2013 ! so far 40+ cash outs and more than 640$ earned ! they are legit and the highest paying popunder network i have ever used for my GEO Traffic !
:wacko:

I think you're exaggerating! I do not believe that's true. Your site looks and over 1.000.000 daily visits!? Can you provide a screenshot and a link to your site?

Dont have to prove anything to you mate but here we go:
some people actually know how to monetize their traffic. (Past 2 weeks)

=============================================
so if you cant monetize ur trrafic, then maybe something is wrong on your end. going around calling others liers is immature !
Popcash is legit :)

also my site gets 100000 daily Page view + 30000 average vis/day ranking around 35K on alexa !
BTW i wont give away my website url unless i fully trust the guy, so don't ask for url !

I think you're lying. We do not trust and therefore ask for the link to check it out.

Please, if you no publish here in the forum, then send me a pm.

Nope mate. you won't get the address. Since you cant get good earning yourself, you think nobody else can and those who can are liers. With that kind of attitude you arent going to learn monetizing anytime soon.

that screenshot can only be taken from control panel itself . if you cant accept a screenshot from control panel , nothing is gonna convince you. since you are so sure Popcash is dishonest and such just leave them .

if so, then send me a pm to link your website, I will only then make sure you're telling the truth or falsehood

Why stubbornly hiding your glorious website? it must be big site when doing such traffic

Popcash.net is excellent! It's quite easy to reach their payout.

They pay, I can guarantee. Here are my earnings on the last 5 days:
XIt5bym.png

Last edited:
did you accept warez sites ??
and what about using another ad network side by side with you ( i use infolinks & edmoz ) did you allow this ??

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back