Popads best alternative ?

28 comments
AdMaven is a great alternative that offers popunder ads with low minimum CPMs (starting at $0.50 for US Europe traffic). They have a user-friendly interface and offer various payment options, including PayPal, Payoneer, WebMoney, Paxum and Bitcoin. Plus, they also support multiple languages making it easier for global publishers to access their platform.

AdMaven is a great alternative that offers popunder ads with low minimum CPMs (starting at $0.50 for US Europe traffic). They have a user-friendly interface and offer various payment options, including PayPal, Payoneer, WebMoney, Paxum and Bitcoin. Plus, they also support multiple languages making it easier for global publishers to access their platform.
The dumbest advertising company in the world! There is no other stupid company in the world that updates the reports after 24 hours.

popads.net: add funds not possible due the "disbale adblock" issue (checked incognito mode chrome, firefox, edge, chrome with Dolphin Anty)
popcash: i dont know why but cf warning says my bot traffic increased i dont know why haha / i checked some ips from "vistors" with some ip reputation api and got some Hosting, proxy or bad IP etc

CountryUS
US
Fraud Score
IP Reputation
89 - High Risk
Mail SPAM Block List
Blacklisted
IP Reported as Blacklisted
Proxy/VPN Detection
Proxy/VPN
Proxy/VPN Detected

it pisses me off that this whole advertising market seems to be a big mess. either you get screwed as an affiliate, the customers get screwed or all together
Post automatically merged:

are there any ad networks (popunder / tabunder) that definitely do not send ! bot traffic?
Post automatically merged:

if i pay $1 per 1000 visitors then it is still crap if they send me bot traffic !

Last edited:
"Why would PopCash scam you?"

why should ad companys not "scam" affiliate / publishers?

some spread malware, some spread cookies (back in the day amazon cookies for example)

Back