Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGTHE_ALI

Hello Guyz,
Plugrush count properly????and cpm as well...and also any good alternatives of Plugrush for adult webmaster

thanks

Last edited:
10 comments
Plugrush is a trusting network. Worked with them successfully as an Advertiser as well as Publisher. Never had any problems

If you use plugrush for first time surely you will get a lot of money for traffic and in time the earnings will be less for same traffic... When i started i got 1- 1.5$ per 1k visitors (for 5k visitors 8-9$) and now for 4- 4.5k 1.80$ and sometimes 2.20$ :facepalm: They are a serious company but will fool you and doesn't contirize real traffic,for me appear 800 traffic and my traffic it's real...

If you use plugrush for first time surely you will get a lot of money for traffic and in time the earnings will be less for same traffic... When i started i got 1- 1.5$ per 1k visitors (for 5k visitors 8-9$) and now for 4- 4.5k 1.80$ and sometimes 2.20$ :facepalm: They are a serious company but will fool you and doesn't contirize real traffic,for me appear 800 traffic and my traffic it's real...

1. It's pretty normal to have those different payouts, since it all depends on the advertisers and your traffic quality
2. If your traffic quality is lower, e.g. getting visits from china, then those advertisers will pay less. This can also happen if your visitors are from the USA, but aren't really quality leads

When i was starting i got traffic just from Romania ( about 90%, tier 4) and now i have about 15% from USA,5% Canada,15% India,30% others( i don't know),and rest from Europe.

It seems like advertisers blocked/excluded your site, because of poor leads. Otherwise have you contacted plugrush, to see if they can help you improve it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back