Shared please suggest me good shared hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
26 comments
go with saffron solutions , am having 2 websites with them :) both are blog :) and i take the guys guarantee for best support and best output , never goes down ... till now all working fine , they got NL 2GBPS connection and a powerfull server , really i can't express but the guy is too helpful indeed and very much supportive , he will give his all to make u run smoothly:) Here is the thread of him http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=94793

try out..
xenserv.com
hostgator.com (non-warez)
leaseweb (non-shared)
ovh (non-shared)
xsltel.com (i can only say this site because i see this guy knowing his shit)
Motionite (i hope they are good but ive seen complaints alot)
jumpline.com (non-warez)
110mb.com (non-warez)

I can keep going but i dont know your prices nor do i know what you host.
For sure tho don't expect to much from hosts that allow warez linking.

I am too using knowinserver, but they SUUCK very much this week. my site is more down then up and they do not do absolutely nothing to solve the problem. Then you write them a ticket, they wait for a short moment then site is up and writes you that everything is ok.. But for example I see in my google analytics, that my site was just down for full 8 hours so WTF?

I ordered Knownsrv VPS, will see how thing go there.

I am too using knowinserver, but they SUUCK very much this week. my site is more down then up and they do not do absolutely nothing to solve the problem. Then you write them a ticket, they wait for a short moment then site is up and writes you that everything is ok.. But for example I see in my google analytics, that my site was just down for full 8 hours so WTF?

If you really care about your website, you should not host it on a shared
server and the downtime is caused by your websites. What can we do about it, except for suspending your site and then again you come begging to us to unsuspend it and then again you overload the servers and in the end whatever shit happens, you will blame the host.

Really, Even We are fed up with Shared Hosting, there is Zero Profit from it
and tooo much hassle. Because TBH, most of the clients on shared hosting are Noobs.

PS: This is not specifically towards you, but general shared hosting clients.

I see you are an old member over here, but didn't expect you to compare a VPS with a shared service.

To others, you guys think a server goes down just like that? If you do, then correct your conception about a "server"

To OP, you can try KnownSRV or Motionite.

Last edited:
For suggestions you can post at WJunction > Hosting > Hosting Discussion Forum and you will surely get a good host. Best of Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back