Status
Not open for further replies.

Starnova

This site has been up for several months and receives about 185 hits a day, however has only 141 members.
Code:
http://www.prismwarez.com
A lot of thought went into the configuration so that the guests can view the entire forum and not download the links. Members see all the links on the forum.
I just would like Ideas on how to try and retain some members. I have some interaction things on the forum, but most of the people come on just to get a DL they like and then that is it.

Thanks..

2 comments
A special color. A very special. A color that is unrivaled. I like the uniqueness. Favicon is a little too simple. I understand the concept, but it is boring. You should upgrade your welcome message. The welcome message can determine if a member signs up or if he leaves. You have a section dedicated to the community, but none of the sections allows chat. They are specified on one thing. Community is important to have a successful forum. I feel that you have too many Subforums for applications and movies. Without doubt, there will be many dead sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back