Please provide tips to increase internet speed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anaksr

Iam having a reliance netconnect+ data card(india) but the speed provided by it is pathetic.Can anybody provide any trick,tip to increase my internet speed.I saw somewhere on net that we can use google dns to increase browsing speed but iam not sure abt it.can i use it or using it will get me bans from forums or filehosts?

Last edited:
18 comments
You made the worst mistake :P you should have better off brought a unlocked 3g dongle and used a 3g sim bsnl is providing 3g speeeds all over india :)

if you have reliance 3g too in your area then that would also give gr8 speeds i use it and i get easily 7.2Mbps speed download and and 2 Mbps upload :D

Ya buddy i know i made a mistake but actually i don't have reliance 3g in my area. i tried using google dns it has improved my browsing speed but iam little worried whether is it safe or whether i would be banned from forums and filehosts.

You made the worst mistake :P you should have better off brought a unlocked 3g dongle and used a 3g sim bsnl is providing 3g speeeds all over india :)

if you have reliance 3g too in your area then that would also give gr8 speeds i use it and i get easily 7.2Mbps speed download and and 2 Mbps upload :D

But Isnt 3G fucking expensive in India, even govt owned bsnl is costly!

Dude... Opera turbo doesn't increase your speed. This option just doesn't load some high resource elements and even load pictures with bad quality.

There is no method, which can provide you better speed.

If you pull your dick every day, will it become larger?

^No it doesn't get larger but it gets longer (not that noticeable). Yup opera turbo just lowers the quality of your images. Have you tried google-ing for some tips?

go to another provider, or ring your provider and ask them to check what's the closest talon to your location. I bet there's not a single Talon close to where you live.

So does using google dns chages our ip address,i mean with there be a problem with forums or filehosts if i use google dns???

Guys i appreciate you all giving me all these suggestions but i asked this question before also but nobody has answered me so can u pls tell Is there any risk on using google DNS on my net connection. I mean security risk.. Is there any chance get ban or hack my filehosts like fileserve,filesonic? or some kind of unwanted technical problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back