Status
Not open for further replies.
How long Videos will storage without inactivity, I mean after how many days you will delete video without views?

Depends.

We have fair usage system that works as follows:

1. If your reach 1TB of storage without bringing to us any views your upload will be blocked untill you start sending us traffic.
2. If you bring us views normal expiration rule apply (30 days without activity).
3. If you start sending to us more than 5000 views daily your files will not be removed as long as we receive atleast 5k views daily on your entire account.

Depends.

We have fair usage system that works as follows:

1. If your reach 1TB of storage without bringing to us any views your upload will be blocked untill you start sending us traffic.
2. If you bring us views normal expiration rule apply (30 days without activity).
3. If you start sending to us more than 5000 views daily your files will not be removed as long as we receive atleast 5k views daily on your entire account.

thanks for reply

Doubled? Ads settings was not changed at all. I can't make it like before and explained it to you once already. All this is designed to avoid automation services. For the page you see clear your own cache in browser.
yes that's what i mean sir, it's already doubled before the update
if users want to click "download" button in streaming page they need to trigger all the ads, after that they go to download page
and then if you wanna click the "download" button, again you need to trigger all the ads, then you get the direct link to download
that's why i'm asking why needed to add the wait time too? i guess the delay time is already enough, since users/automations can't download simultaneously
also i've tried that IDM as per now still works well to download the videos simultaneously even without clicking the "play" button which not gonna trigger ads
so rather that, i guess it's better to make the download easier for users, and make them trigger all the ads
CMIIW :grin:

yes that's what i mean sir, it's already doubled before the update
if users want to click "download" button in streaming page they need to trigger all the ads, after that they go to download page
and then if you wanna click the "download" button, again you need to trigger all the ads, then you get the direct link to download
that's why i'm asking why needed to add the wait time too? i guess the delay time is already enough, since users/automations can't download simultaneously
also i've tried that IDM as per now still works well to download the videos simultaneously even without clicking the "play" button which not gonna trigger ads
so rather that, i guess it's better to make the download easier for users, and make them trigger all the ads
CMIIW :grin:

Once again. We're not "Downloading Site" but streaming. Downloading is extra feature we allow and you get paid as well for downloads, so how do i keep rates with basically removing ads from download page? I can remove ads from there but also will not be paying for downloads.

IDM is hard to block since it uses native browser api calls. I have something for that but need to finish the other work first.

BTW There is few new things in settings page you guys should check :)

hhYfkW8OTqSAxd7qQuaBug.png

One doubt: When we select the advertising mode we want, is the same amount of pop from streaming also activated in the download? Example, 50% streaming mode and 50% download mode? Thank you!
Post automatically merged:

A suggestion, as I see some complaining about the ads on the download page, maybe separate ad modes options for download would be great. :beers:

One doubt: When we select the advertising mode we want, is the same amount of pop from streaming also activated in the download? Example, 50% streaming mode and 50% download mode? Thank you!

A suggestion, as I see some complaining about the ads on the download page, maybe separate ad modes options for download would be great. :beers:
Also we had an disscussion about , for premium player users , download could be included in premium player traffic rules !

Currently there is no modes for download page. Will do them once finish with premium player tab.

dvAsDvmsTGCI1IwxyIufGQ.png

Also we had an disscussion about , for premium player users , download could be included in premium player traffic rules !

Yeah it will be included in connections limit. Each download ongoing will be counted in connections. If your connections will go above the limit every new vistor will see message that there is no free slot for him.

Currently there is no modes for download page. Will do them once finish with premium player tab.

Yeah it will be included in connections limit. Each download ongoing will be counted in connections. If your connections will go above the limit every new vistor will see message that there is no free slot for him.
That's very enough and fair... Thanks again...

When will it be possible to buy a premium player?

I cannot request payment

I cannot request payment
Resolved payment request issue The problem was that I was browsing your site from the mobile but in a desktop view
But after changing the display of a mobile site, the problem was solved

Last edited:
I'll review it in a while as it appears that images are not being fetch from our image server somehow.

okay I am waiting for the good news
not only the splash image, but also the single image is problematic
only displays a blank image

(since new panel)

thx,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back