Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, can two ad slots appear in one click in order to quickly open the video?
Post automatically merged:

How much profit from referrals

Last edited:
Please, can two ad slots appear in one click in order to quickly open the video?

How much profit from referrals

1. At this moment we're not changing anything related to ads, few changes will be made upon our planned update.

2. 10% per user.

webmoney Method Added?

We have already webmoney and payoneer accounts active with money on it however it's not added to playtube yet since it will be pushed with our major update with new design and lots of new features never seen before.

Short annoucement on major update:

Today we was performing encoding system maintenance we have pushed update to our encoding system which is now prepared for new features that will be available for users once we finish other features updates. We have also added a lot of more encoding servers that will be used as private encoding slots in premium player addons. All files that was in queue during maintenance, will be encoded now and interal problem that appeared on them during maintenance will disapear.

@@EDIT

Japan and Bulgaria was added to TIER3.

Last edited:
Fast payment receive thank you Playtube

You welcome :heartbeat:

All btc payouts will be delayed untill 2th of the September due to our btc payout system maintenance (Part of Major Update). All paypal payouts during this time will be made on daily basis. We're sorry for the incovenience.

hi @Mucha there is something wrong today with count and earning see what i mean in screenshot

1.png

2020-08-26

2.png

2020-08-27

3.png

We display there Paid and not Paid Views that have hit required % of watch time to be counted at this moment as stated few days ago report page is going to be rebuilded to display paid views separetly and the difference from my checkup on your account shows that you have repeated views (views that have hit our limit to be counted as paid) so they're being shown there but no money is granted anymore for that views untill 24 hours passes from last paid view made from specific ip.

More detailed list about update you can find here:

Just started using your player, all is good but there could be improvements:
1. Folder list - if you could add a grid/list button would be great
2. Remote upload - can't cancel or remove links stuck on error

Just started using your player, all is good but there could be improvements:
1. Folder list - if you could add a grid/list button would be great
2. Remote upload - can't cancel or remove links stuck on error

1. In next few days our theme will be fully changed as well as large update will come in, you can move back few pages in this thread and you gonna notcie amount of changes we plan.

2. It is for a reason so we can control what fails in it. Those errors are being removed by our cron after log was saved.

1. In next few days our theme will be fully changed as well as large update will come in, you can move back few pages in this thread and you gonna notcie amount of changes we plan.

2. It is for a reason so we can control what fails in it. Those errors are being removed by our cron after log was saved.
1. Okay, sounds good I will go back and read.
2. I understand, but a cancel upload would save time if upload is slow, example remote from vidoza.

1. Okay, sounds good I will go back and read.
2. I understand, but a cancel upload would save time if upload is slow, example remote from vidoza.

1. Great
2. Remote upload is always slow for other video hostings as they limit download/stream speed as hell most of WJ hosts, not even most 90% of them limits speed to 64kb/s and 256kb/s at maximum..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back