Status
Not open for further replies.
but i still need to upload that snapshot 1 by 1 for my videos right?
what i need is like this sir
0574d51352209770.jpg

or if code like that takes time maybe you can make option to remove thumbnail for all videos?
i guess that's easier to code

We prefer to allow user to decide if they want to use timeslider one (which is 5x5) they will be able to use that but if they will want to use just snapshot (just something like screen from a video part) they would be able to chose that option as well with uploading own image.
Post automatically merged:

By time we might push update like this you shown but not now, too much of other more important features are waiting to be coded.

We prefer to allow user to decide if they want to use timeslider one (which is 5x5) they will be able to use that but if they will want to use just snapshot (just something like screen from a video part) they would be able to chose that option as well with uploading own image.

By time we might push update like this you shown but not now, too much of other more important features are waiting to be coded.
oh i thought timeslider same as snapshot which is 1x1 but we can pick the time in the video for thumbnail
i do want snapshot, i just don't want to upload my own image, because then i need to upload that 1 by 1 for all my videos
and before my viewers go to playtube direct link i already have my own image preview for the video sir

i just thinking that you already have snapshot in your export option, it means that images already on your server right?
can i make that as all my thumbnail videos instead of 4x4 splash image that you provide

oh i thought timeslider same as snapshot which is 1x1 but we can pick the time in the video for thumbnail
i do want snapshot, i just don't want to upload my own image, because then i need to upload that 1 by 1 for all my videos
and before my viewers go to playtube direct link i already have my own image preview for the video sir

i just thinking that you already have snapshot in your export option, it means that images already on your server right?
can i make that as all my thumbnail videos instead of 4x4 splash image that you provide

Yes image is already on our server but in coming update you will have settings page where you can choose your default player image from option mentoined above. One simple change will apply to all your videos.

Yes image is already on our server but in coming update you will have settings page where you can choose your default player image from option mentoined above. One simple change will apply to all your videos.
seems like there's languange barrier on our conversation
this just getting more confusing for me, lol
i still don't understand about the part uploading own image, because of that i thinking it's gonna be 1 by 1 to upload image for my video thumbnails, and i don't want that
also it's contradict with "One simple change will apply to all your videos."

i do want options for snapshot (auto generated by playtube) or 1x1 (auto generated by playtube) or leave it blank for all my video thumbnails that's fine
guess i'll just wait for the update then

seems like there's languange barrier on our conversation
this just getting more confusing for me, lol
i still don't understand about the part uploading own image, because of that i thinking it's gonna be 1 by 1 to upload image for my video thumbnails, and i don't want that
also it's contradict with "One simple change will apply to all your videos."

i do want options for snapshot (auto generated by playtube) or 1x1 (auto generated by playtube) or leave it blank for all my video thumbnails that's fine
guess i'll just wait for the update then

Let me express myself a bit better because i don't say sometimes things i find obvious in my head.

With choosing option you will be able to change current default image for player. Currently it is timeslider. But after we push an update you will be able to change it to snapshot or own uploaded image, in case of choosing snapshot all your videos will have changed default image in player to snapshot that is already generated by playtube as we do that for every video but from admin section default image is timeslider while we generate both snapshot and timeslider, if you choose to upload own image for your video it will replace snapshot with your own image.

Hope now i have explained it in a way you can understand. Sorry for that but i have autism so i find too many things obvious while normal ppl don't get them as obvious.

Let me express myself a bit better because i don't say sometimes things i find obvious in my head.

With choosing option you will be able to change current default image for player. Currently it is timeslider. But after we push an update you will be able to change it to snapshot or own uploaded image, in case of choosing snapshot all your videos will have changed default image in player to snapshot that is already generated by playtube as we do that for every video but from admin section default image is timeslider while we generate both snapshot and timeslider, if you choose to upload own image for your video it will replace snapshot with your own image.

Hope now i have explained it in a way you can understand. Sorry for that but i have autism so i find too many things obvious while normal ppl don't get them as obvious.
no need to be sorry sir :grin:
yes, the sentences that i bold is what i want
thank you sir, i'll wait for the update :pray:

Yep can confirm the issue. For now please use "Desktop Version" as i don't fnd a point in re-writing whole mobile css which got broken since we're coding new design already for major update that will be fully RWD. We will inform about update features in couple hours with our new theme preview.

Okay so as i have promised below you can find new major update note about what is coming very soon. So let's start from theme, we decided to completly re-design our website so it is more user friendly and modern. How will our website looks like? Screen below:

playtubesneak.png

New Features:

- Views counting system based on video duration factor (the shortest video is the less you earn) high plus of that is that we will be able to provide you with 100$ per 10k views price.
- Fully modernized settings page, more clean view with new features of premium player (fully managed premium player panel at playtube directly that gives ability to put popunder code, vast code, set own colors for the player, upgrade plan, check how many connections are you using atm etc..)
- New premium player plans (personal encoding slots, extra storage etc..)
- New reports (paid and not paid views, paid and not paid downloads, how many times user has viewed your video but not watched etc..)
- PlayTube Settings (ability to enable/disable download for each user, enable/disable encoding/ force anti adblock, views mode (100/75/50/25/0%), ability to use your own domain as embed etc..)
- Tube (All videos that will be marked as public will be available via tube which will be avaiable to view for all playtube users, you will earn from every video displayed at tube, end users will have ability to comment, like and dislike video, trending bar, playlist management etc..)
- PPD and PPS system, each end user will receive ability to purchase normal premium account that is disabling ads for him each sale refered by video will be credited to video owner account balance (70% per sale and 50% per rebil).

There is much much more coming but i'm not able to list all of them as i want to keep some features hidden so they're not going to be cloned by other hosts. We would like to hear back from you guys what do you think about our update after reading this post.

I loved these new updates that are coming, the playtube is growing even more and is deserved for its perfect work.

what timezone you're using for payment sir? also at what time you usually send it in monday and friday?

GMT+2, Payments are being sent whole day in queue orderer starting from first payout request. If its your first payout it might be ocasionally delayed if we are unable to verify your traffic source, in that case you Will be asked to provide us names of sites you upload to, nothing special and time consuming. There also might happen a bit delay for BTC payout as we deposit money to BTC via external sites but you Will be informed if something like this gonna happen and full eta of money arriving time will be provided.

GMT+2, Payments are being sent whole day in queue orderer starting from first payout request. If its your first payout it might be ocasionally delayed if we are unable to verify your traffic source, in that case you Will be asked to provide us names of sites you upload to, nothing special and time consuming. There also might happen a bit delay for BTC payout as we deposit money to BTC via external sites but you Will be informed if something like this gonna happen and full eta of money arriving time will be provided.
oh i see, thank you very much for your detailed answer sir, really appreciate it :pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back